Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

For banking: make sure you set food, otherwise the script will always go to the bank to search for food. The script's anti-danger system will not let it fight without food when health is low.

For drinking prayer pots and not looting: both seem to be working for me; please state your gui settings so I can test with the same options and see if there's a bug

For brutal black dragons: I will make the script re-attack the npc, although I highly highly recommend enabling auto-retaliate, it is common sense :( plugin works fine with auto-retaliate enabled.

I will add an update for avoiding banking in the next patch asap. ^^ :D

As for increasing fight area, use the fight-radius option and manually set the tile radius to a larger number to increase the fight area bounds ^^ :D 

• Like 1

Also, and I am sorry to continue bothering you, but I assume you want to hear about bugs.

After the bot runs for a certain amount of time (actually I can't be certain if time is the factor)

My bot will stop loading my cannon. Is there a known reason for this? Or perhaps a conflicted

setting? I appreciate that you are improving the script!

• Like 1