LAN Hub Switch Splitter Ethernet Network | Bann risk?

RONTAG

Hi guys, i have a room in my house that have PCs and all my computer stuff and gold farming bots,

i was using the router in that room with 4 internet ports and others pcs with Wi-fi, but now i had to take my router to

other room.. so my LAN Cabel PCs dont have internet anymore, i got this from eBay and connected the LAN cabel to router and moved that long cabel the other room and to the switcher.. now i have 4 LAN Ports from 1 connection from the router.. all PCs are working with internet again.. but is this a risk of bann? are that 4 PCs connected to the switcher have same IP? I'm not into IPs and internet connections so much so i will like to know from you guys,

Thanks

TB25QR8cVXXXXXJXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!1924147194

Yes they all have the same interconnection address. In order for you to have each port have a different IP you would need to have a managed switch and allocated a different subnet to each port which you probably cannot do with a basic switch/router you need L3 capabilities. You would also need additional IPs and the knowledge to break them down into subnets for each port. Other options would be to just assign all the IPs to one port going to your pm with only one subnet then you would need to find a program to actually allocate those IP from the port to each specific bot which I'm not sure if the client does that or not because I haven't used it. In reality the specific answer to your question is they all have the same IP address although you could easily install a VPN on all of them and then they'll all have different IPs. 

Edited by Omnificent
  • Like 1

Yes they all have the same interconnection address. In order for you to have each port have a different IP you would need to have a managed switch and allocated a different subnet to each port which you probably cannot do with a basic switch/router you need L3 capabilities. You would also need additional IPs and the knowledge to break them down into subnets for each port. Other options would be to just assign all the IPs to one port going to your pm with only one subnet then you would need to find a program to actually allocate those IP from the port to each specific bot which I'm not sure if the client does that or not because I haven't used it. In reality the specific answer to your question is they all have the same IP address although you could easily install a VPN on all of them and then they'll all have different IPs. 

Do this software help ? https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn

Do this software help ? https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn

Yes that's a VPN that would help just install that on all of your PC's I actually have a year plan with them it works really good I'm not to sure how many PCs you can secure on which individual plan but it works very well. Whenever one of your bots gets banned just disconnect the VPN and re connect it and the IP should change but keep track of the IPs its changing to so you don't get any duplicated and what not. Also be cautious because you don't know how many people are already using goldenfrog. 

Edited by Omnificent

Yes that's a VPN that would help just install that on all of your PC's I actually have a year plan with them it works really good I'm not to sure how many PCs you can secure on which individual plan but it works very well. Whenever one of your bots gets banned just disconnect the VPN and re connect it and the IP should change but keep track of the IPs its changing to so you don't get any duplicated and what not.

" Also be cautious because you don't know how many people are already using goldenfrog. "

What do you mean by that?

I've had to read your topic a few times and I still don't really understand your question. You've moved to a different room and bought a switch box, all your accounts were using the same internet connection before moving rooms, they're using the same internet connection now. All of your computers were always connected to the same internet, just because you now have a switch box, that doesn't make any difference.

I've had to read your topic a few times and I still don't really understand your question. You've moved to a different room and bought a switch box, all your accounts were using the same internet connection before moving rooms, they're using the same internet connection now. All of your computers were always connected to the same internet, just because you now have a switch box, that doesn't make any difference.

Yes, they all was using 4 ports of router, but now i'm using 1 port of router to switcher that have 4 ports, it means in router i'm using now one connection that means all the PCs now are same IP and connection.

Yes, they all was using 4 ports of router, but now i'm using 1 port of router to switcher that have 4 ports, it means in router i'm using now one connection that means all the PCs now are same IP and connection.

My house doesn't matter what port your on or wifi they'll all connect to the same ip which connects to the box itself?

• Like 1

Unless you had 4 internet connections and paid for 4 subscriptions, you've always been using one connection and the same IP. It doesn't matter how many ports your using on your router, I have a couple of switches, using dozens of ports and a couple of routers in my home network, every PC is still on the same IP because we only have 1 internet connection / subscription

• Like 1

If you a dynamic IP address, if you unplug your router from the wall so it has no power/connection, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. You will have a different IP address, this is more than often the case with most peoples internet connection, if you go to a website like http://www.whatsmyip.org/ you can check your IP before and after and see if it changes. I recommend doing this after every account ban, if 1 out of 10 accounts get banned, I change IP.

If you've got any other questions feel free to ask, happy to help. 

• Like 1

If you a dynamic IP address, if you unplug your router from the wall so it has no power/connection, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. You will have a different IP address, this is more than often the case with most peoples internet connection, if you go to a website like http://www.whatsmyip.org/ you can check your IP before and after and see if it changes. I recommend doing this after every account ban, if 1 out of 10 accounts get banned, I change IP.

If you've got any other questions feel free to ask, happy to help. 

Usually with a dynamic IP you would mostly get the same IP again your ISP only has a set amount of IP same. 

Usually with a dynamic IP you would mostly get the same IP again your ISP only has a set amount of IP same. 

Not the case for me, I get completely different IP addresses everytime. Haven't bothered to keep a track of them to check to see if any are used twice, but they are so different I don't even care

VPN providers are already abused by other botters mostly. You're not going to get any unique IP on any of those providers. You want to use private socks5 proxies, such as ones we provide on our website  - http://www.proxyfish.com

The reason why is most VPN's are used by tons of customers and the IP's are more than likely already been used already by other botters (especially chinese botters, who abuse VPN's on a daily basis) and the fact that someone might be using it at the SAME time you are using it - resulting in a chain ban if you or they get banned on the same IP and the trickle effect. Private socks proxies like we sell are ones that are sold to you and only used by you so there is no worry about getting bans.

It is good practice to have 1-2 bots per private socks IP/proxy. Just my relevant .02 in the topic and following up with what someone said about the VPN might been abused already.