Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

My personal experience as first time botter: Made around 8 accounts (2 at a time)

Set most of them to bot around cows. Used ~3 for combat training, ~3 for cowhide looting only. A few were botting overnight, 1 of each were only ran 4 hours a day. All were banned.
Had 1 account botted from 1-1-1 to approx 30-55-20 (att, str,def) and was set to bot guards and did perfectly fine. However, I had another account set to loot cowhide. Sold my cowhide and transferred the money to the acc at guards, tried logging in next day and both accs were banned. I feel like the acc at guards got banned for receiving the cowhides and every other acc got banned because cows are a bot hotspot. Trying another acc with 2-4 hours a day botting at a different location thats empty. So far so good, used the chicken one to get 20-20-20 and I'm now 37 str + 13 pray. Will try to keep this updated but would appreciate feedback.

Update: I'm just a bad botter. Been using it for max 5 hours a day (avg 3 hrs and a few break days) for the last 10 days and still running strong. Meanwhile test account collected only 200 cowhide and was banned within a day. 

TLDR: dont bot cows.

Edited by deathchamp95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...