Banned at 98 hunter

Andrey95

For those wondering, i own all 3 scripts Extreme, Projectpacts and frosthunter. I used all 3 as each of them performs differently at each npc. Botted about 6-10 hrs a day. Yes i made a lot of friends cause i chilled for a few hours after botting, lol. I even made an instagram page to connect with other osrs players and track progress. Everything was going well but i knew it'd end eventually, i just thought i'd get 99 before it did. I believe the only reason i survived that long was because everyday after botting i played for a few hours. I also find it strange that i got banned on a weekend.

Edited by Andrey95

For those wondering, i own all 3 scripts Extreme, Projectpacts and frosthunter. I used all 3 as each of them performs differently at each npc. Botted about 6-10 hrs a day. Yes i made a lot of friends cause i chilled for a few hours after botting, lol. I even made an instagram page to connect with other osrs players and track progress. Everything was going well but i knew it'd end eventually, i just thought i'd get 99 before it did. I believe the only reason i survived that long was because everyday after botting i played for a few hours. I also find it strange that i got banned on a weekend.

Talking while botting + playing legit after botting are two of the best anti-ban methods you can use. :)

• Like 2

The best anti-ban is not to fucking bot a single skill only for 2 weeks. Especially one that is click intensive...

Yeah switching up the tasks you are doing in game is another key 'anti-ban', same with doing quests inbetween botting different things. Moving from one skill to another works well, for example you could cut 1k yew logs -> fletch 1k yew longs -> alch 1k yew longs and repeat, would look more like a player instead of someone chopping yews for 10 hours solid 

Yeah switching up the tasks you are doing in game is another key 'anti-ban', same with doing quests inbetween botting different things. Moving from one skill to another works well, for example you could cut 1k yew logs -> fletch 1k yew longs -> alch 1k yew longs and repeat, would look more like a player instead of someone chopping yews for 10 hours solid 

And no I wouldn't bot WC, even for 10 minutes. Some skills no matter what will get you banned as soon as their system detects same mouse patterns.

And no I wouldn't bot WC, even for 10 minutes. Some skills no matter what will get you banned as soon as their system detects same mouse patterns.

I just did 1-60 i a single run f2p. no ban. 

Fresh ip and no reports.. i can hit 99 wc no probs.

Back to topic. 

Rip mate.

I hope you get bak back at them soon :)

Edited by wehedo

What?