Old SOTD pure / BABY ags

Anivia

https://gyazo.com/8ebb1d08bd778463c8e9df5f98ec7a78

was thinking about getting little str and range up before selling tho

All quest for sotd are done got mage book zammy staff , zammy

also account have this stats on SDMM https://gyazo.com/cd192697dbf4447e2d33d5df1f3669eb

!

Edited by Anivia

If the HP and Range were to be trained to a considerably good level before selling, I'll consider buying whenever you choose to. I'd say around 25-40m

smile.png nice to know but the reason range is low is that sotd pure doesnt range sotd too strong man people runing like bitch and hp can be increase as well with range just wanted lower cmb possible when i used to pker with it ^^ if i plan on lvl it be 80+ on both stats and would be looking for another price mark thanks!

smile.png nice to know but the reason range is low is that sotd pure doesnt range sotd too strong man people runing like bitch and hp can be increase as well with range just wanted lower cmb possible when i used to pker with it ^^ if i plan on lvl it be 80+ on both stats and would be looking for another price mark thanks!

Ah right, I see. Well, regardless whenever your chosen build for the account is fully optimized and you're looking to sell it, do get in touch first!

• Like 1