Dispute against Sysm

Blackvein

Disputed member: http://osbot.org/forum/user/204419-sysm/

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/93031-%E2%98%85sysm-aio-service%E2%98%85-questingpower-levelingmini-games/page-6#entry1083522

Explanation: 

I know his T.O.S. on his thread say "We are not responsible for any wealth on the account" but I still feel like I was especially screwed over.

Here is a modified explanation of what I gave in the thread.

I paid for 5 agility levels. Here is what happened.

I traded them the agreed amount (fairly cheap) and gave them the account details. The next day I received a skype message saying they had to cancel the order because there was issues with the worker.

After that I logged into my account, and about 48mil in items had been wiped. Not a huge deal, I knew the risks with leaving wealth on your account. I had the 48mil spread out across hundreds of items I didn't think they would do an entire bank wipe. Well they did.

Not only that, they dropped a metric fuckton of nontradable items such as graceful outfit and marks of grace. Tons of quest items gone, nontradable clue items gone.

Further conversation on Skype basically lead to Sysm shrugging his shoulders and assuming no responsibility for what happened.

Evidence:

I would also like to point out that the worker in question is the same "rsfly" that is also involved in a current dispute elsewhere on here.

@@Blackvein it was your repsonsibility to protect your items on your account. 

The main reason for this is that's its almost impossible to proof who stole the items.

Either you removed them yourself or some worker stole them, how can you proof hes worker did this?

@@Sysm That TOS of "We are not responsible for any wealth on the account" doesn't always count.

if he can clearly proof you or your worker stole the goods you'll be held responsible.

TL;DR

We can't proof that the goods were actually stolen by hes worker so @Sysm won't be responsible for this.

if @Blackvein can get me some proof of the worker stealing/dropping hes goods I'll reopen this dispute

Dispute reopened, @Sysm you are to atleast get @Blackvein's graceful back since it's clear that it was on the account before the service and he left it there to train agility so there was no possible way for him to secure that.

There is no proof there was a gracefull set. why would a worker drops those anyway nothing to gain from that as i said hes just trying to get free stuff rn. spoke about it with my other workers they agreed, unlike the other dispute there was proof so were handling it right now hes happy about us and were sorting it out asap, 

There is no proof there was a gracefull set. why would a worker drops those anyway nothing to gain from that as i said hes just trying to get free stuff rn. spoke about it with my other workers they agreed, unlike the other dispute there was proof so were handling it right now hes happy about us and were sorting it out asap, 

Then I wonder what you replied to this message: 

4b68f61bb09cd143fbeda993e8f0796b.png

If there was no graceful then he lied to you before the service was started? And you still started the service?

• Like 1

My decision remains, it's impossible to prove that there was 48M in wealth dropped divided amongst several items. But the graceful was on the account and will have to be refunded. It's clearly no coincidence that when this Rsfly guy scams and messes up one account that he does the same thing to another one when he has the chance.

My decision remains, it's impossible to prove that there was 48M in wealth dropped divided amongst several items. But the graceful was on the account and will have to be refunded. It's clearly no coincidence that when this Rsfly guy scams and messes up one account that he does the same thing to another one when he has the chance.

he mentiond there was boots of lightness and spottier cape so means he didnt had full set in 1st place,