Can I pay with a card (not bank account)

phrat

Hey

I'm trying to buy VIP, but I don't want to link my bank account through Paypal to make the transaction. I have a regular debit card with adequate funds. Is there some way to use the card directly without linking the bank account?

Thanks

Pay with no account, it will ask for card details etc etc and just fill and done.

Pay with no account, it will ask for card details etc etc and just fill and done.

I see the button that says "No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card". I click that. Next page redirects me to an account creation page and the first line is "You need a PayPal account for this purchase."

Is there some way to just buy a voucher or something for $10 and skip this paypal bank account linking?

I see the button that says "No PayPal account? Pay using your credit or debit card". I click that. Next page redirects me to an account creation page and the first line is "You need a PayPal account for this purchase."

Is there some way to just buy a voucher or something for $10 and skip this paypal bank account linking?

yes. buy a voucher exactly. 

http://osbot.org/forum/store/gift-vouchers/