Would someone mind showing me an example of Mouse.click()?

Lone

Sorry I continue to ask question but I was wondering if someone could show me an example of Mouse.Click()? Say if I want to LEFT click a certain X,Y Cord. would it not be

Mouse.Click(x,y, true)

?

Is it possible to use getArea()?

So it won't click in the exact same spot?

If someone wouldn't mind showing me a couple examples of those being used when I tried doing it myself I couldn't get it fully working right.

Thanks.

Sorry I continue to ask question but I was wondering if someone could show me an example of Mouse.Click()? Say if I want to LEFT click a certain X,Y Cord. would it not be

Mouse.Click(x,y, true)

?

Is it possible to use getArea()?

So it won't click in the exact same spot?

If someone wouldn't mind showing me a couple examples of those being used when I tried doing it myself I couldn't get it fully working right.

Thanks.

I'm not sure because I haven't even learned how to use this method yet, but looking at the osbot api I found this http://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/input/mouse/MouseDestination.html

Might be what you're looking for?

It's likely that in your use cases you will want to be using interact() on whatever you are trying to click. However if you really need to click on a x,y coordinate you will need to use the move method to move the mouse to the correct position, followed by the click method.

Or use the click method with a Mouse Destination passed as a parameter.

Also, I don't understand why you are trying to click on an Area?

If you are trying to walk to an area / position you should use the walking methods

Edited by Explv