Money making methods

Globbee

Before you decide to post "no one is going to give you their method" on this thread, please realize I'm not asking for the method you personally use. I'm just trying to get a list of decent methods to test out. If you have any methods you don't mind sharing/methods you don't use anymore please leave a post on this thread.

Thanks,

Globbee

honestly your own research will be better than anything anyone will/can tell you

*pro tip* look through older scripts in local/sdn section, you'd be surprised what you can find ;)

stuff like; http://osbot.org/forum/topic/54969-frost-impulses-puro-impling-hunter-200k-1m-ph/page-28?hl=impulse

etc 

GL 

honestly your own research will be better than anything anyone will/can tell you

*pro tip* look through older scripts in local/sdn section, you'd be surprised what you can find ;)

stuff like; http://osbot.org/forum/topic/54969-frost-impulses-puro-impling-hunter-200k-1m-ph/page-28?hl=impulse

etc

GL

Thanks for the post, I've already been doing this as well and have a small list of methods to test. I'm just looking to expand and try out as many methods as I can to see what will work best for me.

- fletching maple logs into longbow(u) and then optionally stringing them (100k+ an hr)

- smelting steel bars into cannonballs (120k+ an hr)

- smelting sapphire and gold bars and then enchanting them into ring of recoils (200k+ an hr)

- spinning flax into bowstring (100k+ an hr)

- crafting nats in abyss (Not sure about the profit but it is over 150k+ an hour)

The profit per hour is from what I remember a month or two ago. These are 5 decent methods that people use.

- fletching maple logs into longbow(u) and then optionally stringing them (100k+ an hr)

- smelting steel bars into cannonballs (120k+ an hr)

- smelting sapphire and gold bars and then enchanting them into ring of recoils (200k+ an hr)

- spinning flax into bowstring (100k+ an hr)

- crafting nats in abyss (Not sure about the profit but it is over 150k+ an hour)

The profit per hour is from what I remember a month or two ago. These are 5 decent methods that people use.

Thanks for the ideas :)

Sell items with decent high alch value to general store in karamja

Thanks for the idea :)

- Pick flax

- Mind rune spawn in lumbridge

- 3 coin spawn in the vwest bank basement

- Dance for money

- yolo the bank at the area and double up 10x

- rsmalls

Wow thanks I will definitely try these :troll:

Fletching greens, druids. theres many.

Thanks for all of the ideas guys :D

Depends if you are just using one account or many. You can just spam accounts using known methods with 30 accounts and you will eventually, if you don't get banned - make a decent amount. One account you will need to find your own methods, just go around RS finding something that makes money, but no one else is doing.

brine rats..making 300k per hour with 60k combat exp..no goldfarmers there cuz you need 48 slay...botting 12 h a day for month no ban yet cuz nobody is there

Thanks for the idea! Will look into this

Depends if you are just using one account or many. You can just spam accounts using known methods with 30 accounts and you will eventually, if you don't get banned - make a decent amount. One account you will need to find your own methods, just go around RS finding something that makes money, but no one else is doing.

I'm not just going to use one account, and I'm trying to find something with decent cash per hour, and can last a week or longer hopefully.

blast furnace is good do knights sword on a fresh account get 30 smithing and make steel bars by hand its abour 300k gp per hour i believe.

idk if this is what you wanted but my personal idea is just look at money making scripts

Thanks for the idea, but I've heard blast furnace is high ban rate and I'm not looking to create new accounts every day or two.