Dispute against iJodix's feedback

Sysm

Disputed member: iJodix

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/93031-%E2%98%85sysm-aio-service%E2%98%85-questingpower-levelingmini-games/#entry1030897

Explanation: he accused my of botting bans and left me negative feedback

Evidence: 
0df8c3bbd26d949c51eb768e6faadb7f.png

So here is proof there all it bein all hand done :)

Can provide every level done if requested, account name isn't blurred cause he said there banned anyway.

Some proof of my worker:
2521882c6fa80a09dea2fe21655a6eee.png

2e360f7b1722cab5631fa56d0089a0e9.png

51864a5f8f27b1065bb539c2dff80dfd.png

My worker doesnt have a osb account.

• Like 1

First of all, you might want to post images with actual usernames on it, secondly, what did your worker say when i first ordered one account ?

He said he doesn't need to get agility above 10 because you can boost to 15, i don't have a image to show of skype logs of the first account because i already left the convo but i am pretty sure you have it, anyways, the first account i ordered, it was 10 agility, as i expected since you don't need it above 10, i had no issues with that account, no bans, nothing, all clean, all those other 3 had agility above 10 which i find very suspicious because why would anyone spend any more time on gnome course ?

> First account was ordered last week / the one i received with 10 agility

> Let it stay for 3 days to see if any delay ban, none, all clean.

> Order another 3 account, received them in tuesday i think?

> Let them stay until friday to see if any delay bans, none, put gold on those accounts, 4m coins & 2m worth of items, was preparing them for saturday botting session.

> Wake up, get cup of coffee, turn computer on only to discover that accounts been perm banned.

613254508885bfc57ad93aac96f11208.png

02cdb483347d2fcf0fdeb45d33c73e11.png

If someone doesn't use proxie and is logging in on flagged ip doesn't mean you're going to get banned, accounts only get banned if they've been botted on, so pls gtfo with your proxies Sysm k? 

Tldr;

You might wonder why did i give him a negative feedback ?

Because i find it very suspicious if someone gets agiltiy levels way above needed and when i asked why, i got this very odd answer,

8d5cc03b13c23fb5cb9b757757ba3a30.png

What for one needs more inventory spaces for, just because empty inventory slots look nice ?, i just don't understand and then of course i get blamed for not using proxies again even though logging in on same ip doesn't give jagex a reason to ban you for macroing .. facep.gif

For my previous post, i just noticed those usernames on the images,

also, i ordered 4 not 3 this week*

i know you ordered 4 i stated i can provide ALL lvls screenshotted if needed just did a few to proof.. 

also saying jagex doesnt flag ip's just shows your new to botting or very experienced, so you got probably flagged without realizing that and therefore got a ban. my worker showed the proof it isn't botted and hand done u didn't show any valid counter point in my opinion so therefore id like to get the negative feedback removed. 

It's clear in the pictures he used Osbuddy, so i'm confused on what you are blaming him for? You said delay ban? Yet you think Jagex doesn't flag ips? You are contradicting yourself with each statement. 

1. For botting those 4 accounts that i ordered, how can i tell he botted ? For me it is really suspicious that someone would train legimately above required level.

2. You can use Mirror mode with OSBuddys client.

3. Logging in on flagged ip wouldn't result a ban for macroing, ban for macroing only occurs when someone actually bots.

• Administrator

1. For botting those 4 accounts that i ordered, how can i tell he botted ? For me it is really suspicious that someone would train legimately above required level.

3. Logging in on flagged ip wouldn't result a ban for macroing, ban for macroing only occurs when someone actually bots.

He doesn't even own an agility script, so unless its a private script he doesn't.  Yeah you could have been flagged, you clearly said "getting ready for botting session" YOU could have been flagged and as soon as you logged in the client boom.

1. OSBUDDY screenshots provided NOT A BOT CLIENT.

2. My worker doesnt own a osbot VIP/Sponsor account neither a No advertising.. Vip so cant use mirror,

3. Yes it does happends when using a flagged proxy, then u buy a new one and bot on there.. basics of botting. 

He doesn't even own an agility script, so unless its a private script he doesn't.  Yeah you could have been flagged, you clearly said "getting ready for botting session" YOU could have been flagged and as soon as you logged in the client boom.

I logged in those accounts total 3 times, first time after the order was completed, second time was when i did 3 quests on each account, that was on thursday and third one was on friday, supplied them with gp/items and then i logged off, i don't see any reason why jagex would ban me for doing quests legit/suppling them with gp/items.

And now that i've been thinking more about whole this situation with aglity leveling, why on the earth some accounts have 12 agility and some 11 ? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 11 & 12 ? NONE!!

He might own alt OSBot account since his worker seems to know how to use proxies and since he used proxie when creating those accounts, the proxie could've been "flagged";7667e0ec8268b44f539f928340cfcc34.png

i did this job for a good customer whom i appreciate and would not lie to. i came to clear something up. the boost on a pie last's for so long and crossing that bridge on the quest you fail a lot. so i gave myself an advantage by doing 2 more lvls on the second batch because 2 lvls is nothing and it will give me a longer boost.

@jodix , if i get 10 agility and use a boost , the boost will last for like 1 min. but in that time having to run back to front of the bridge i lose time and my boost will end so it makes lots of sense to get 1-2 over 10 for a longer boost. otherwise i have to have more pies in my inventory. basically i got a time frame to make it over the bridge and u fall go into the river and it's not like i just sit there and click to get over it. i have run around to the front and climb again. that's why i got it to 12 the second time because i don't got to rush as much.