73 Hunter

Services

You know, I dislike being lied to. Don't say your going to make a bot farm to me then I give you 1-30 hunting (hardest part) and priest in perils at level for 3 for free.

This isa different account and I am aloud to sell the accounts and I am only selling this one account ahahha idk and you bailed that's why it was free

This isa different account and I am aloud to sell the accounts and I am only selling this one account ahahha idk and you bailed that's why it was free

I bailed as I informed you I had prior engagements yet you still insisted. HOWEVER, as I reserve the right to cancel any current orders and future orders I am still entitled for work that had been accomplished. And yeah right, it's a different account. You have all rights to sell your accounts, just next time don't pick those who have already explained they might not have much time to do the account for free work.

Me - I explained in advance that I will not be on for a week straight as I was leaving for Italy, yet you still insisted in ordering with me a day before. 1-63 hunting, yeah right you knew full and well I would not be able to complete that service.

You then went onto @Dbuffed who explained he won't have much time either as his friend/family were in the hospital. Then started to bitch and whine to him when he didn't have time to continue the service. He then ended up giving you the service for free as well.

You pick on those who don't have time to complete a service so you get free work done.

• Like 2

I bailed as I informed you I had prior engagements yet you still insisted. HOWEVER, as I reserve the right to cancel any current orders and future orders I am still entitled for work that had been accomplished. And yeah right, it's a different account. You have all rights to sell your accounts, just next time don't pick those who have already explained they might not have much time to do the account for free work.

Me - I explained in advance that I will not be on for a week straight as I was leaving for Italy, yet you still insisted in ordering with me a day before. 1-63 hunting, yeah right you knew full and well I would not be able to complete that service.

You then went onto @Dbuffed who explained he won't have much time either as his friend/family were in the hospital. Then started to bitch and whine to him when he didn't have time to continue the service. He then ended up giving you the service for free as well.

You pick on those who don't have time to complete a service so you get free work done.

U commented here I didn't pick anyway buddy

Afraid to put it so horribly but @Jonny is correct. Sorry staff if this shouldn't be posted, but you was informed late on the 8'th, along with being refunded half of your payment (the part you paid me via PayPal) and told me to "continue" and you will pay me that back when you receive the funds, I continue as you ask and get contacted by you when I get back on at the 9'th to find out you spam me and ask for a refund or I will receive "negative feedback"

He is completely correct by saying you are nothing more than a slimy person. Anyone who works with you should be on caution and i'm not saying it to be horrible or ruin your way of dealing with stuff, but when you are informed on stuff you should be more patient. Being someone who "bots" you could of easily botted stuff, but no you decided to screw 2 people over instead, which is what [member=Jonny is referring to.

Edit : may I also add, I had roughly 6 open orders that needed to be completed before you forced yours down my throat, a little appreciation would have been nice considering I busted my balls trying not to be nasty to you or hard going with you, a lot like you was with me and probably many others.

And this is the type of thing that happens with children who don't get their own way, I would rather not name and shame but it's pathetic. I'm a feedback farmer? ok lol, I don't see how middlemanning or running correct services is feedback farming xD

6ac93fabe9c936d43e370d3373971ecc.png

Leave me alone stop commenting on my stuff I spared u from a neuteral fb just leave me alone your acting like a little kid

U bailed the service you and Johnny why should anyone be cautious I didn't do anything I'm trying to sell An account that's mine and u keep commenting on my stuff it's pathetic stop following me around