1000 accounts

Kaloex

You'd need 100 post count first anyway.

I believe it'll take longer to make a thousand accounts than to get 100 post counts.

If you have a dynamic ip you'd be ok, just get a new ip every 5 accounts or so. You could also use a VPN to hide your IP and do the same thing

I do have a dynamic ip but I don't want to restart my modem/router every 3minutes. Anyway to change the IP without restarting my modem/router?

I thought a VPN has its own IP address too and if I make a few hundred accounts on it won't it be the same as on my own IP?

1. Making more than 10 accounts via botting per ip gurantees a ban.

2. Making 1000 accounts is not necessary as you might not even have the chance to even sell 100 out.

3. I'd rather you bot something that earns you 100k -300k / hr. You might even earn more eventually that is more profitable.

1. Making more than 10 accounts via botting per ip gurantees a ban.

2. Making 1000 accounts is not necessary as you might not even have the chance to even sell 100 out.

3. I'd rather you bot something that earns you 100k -300k / hr. You might even earn more eventually that is more profitable.

1. Fair enough.

2. I found people buying those accounts in bulk (1000+)

3. Too much maintainence and I can only run 10 bots at once on my PC

I have considered training accounts to stats like 60/60/60 or 70/60/50 but I'm not sure about the prices and ban rates on that. What do you think?

1. Fair enough.

2. I found people buying those accounts in bulk (1000+)

3. Too much maintainence and I can only run 10 bots at once on my PC

I have considered training accounts to stats like 60/60/60 or 70/60/50 but I'm not sure about the prices and ban rates on that. What do you think?

Resetting router only allows you have a few ip. As your isp might just allocate 3 -5 ip.

If you have people buying 1000+ those accounts then good for you. Since you are able to run 10 bots. It's highly suggested to get a private script. 300k-500k / hr x 10 bots = 3-5m /hr. Isn't that easier money ?

Resetting router only allows you have a few ip. As your isp might just allocate 3 -5 ip.

If you have people buying 1000+ those accounts then good for you. Since you are able to run 10 bots. It's highly suggested to get a private script. 300k-500k / hr x 10 bots = 3-5m /hr. Isn't that easier money ?

I tried many scripts. They have either a high ban rate, doesn't hit 300k-500k/hr or have high requirements. I'm barely breaking even when I try to gold farm so I decided to sell accounts instead.

You wouldn't want to create all of your level 3 stock on the same day either, if you wanted 1,000 accounts in stock you'd need to spread it out over the course of a few days, if not weeks. In reply to your question about changing your IP, no you have to unplug it to get a new IP. I don't understand your logic, you can be bothered to create 1000 accounts which you may never sell, but you can't be bothered to quickly unplug and plug back in a cable in order to create said accounts? :/