Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 1:15 PM, rankor said:

Fantastic script but a few elements seem to be broken right now. Woodcutting seems to be bugged. Gets required items from bank and walks to location but doesn't start the task.

Original poster said it started working again but left no info. I'm having the exact same issue when trying to wc Maples at seer's village. I've tried all different types of tasks with the same results.

EDIT: Also noticed while runecrafting it doesn't use the talisman in your inventory on the ruins so you just stand outside awkwardly. After pausing and doing that part manually it works fine.

EDIT2: Trying to make molten glass in edgeville only works on the first attempt if you're facing your camera west, but it randomly rotates the screen and missclicks which causes the bot to freeze. It also uses Make X when there's a Make All button.

EDIT: So far 0/3 for working features.. which is a shame since I got VIP just for this script. I get that it's supposed to do general things and not really be a master at any one task... but hopefully SOMETHING works out of this whole script.

Edited by React

On 8/12/2017 at 5:19 PM, React said:

Original poster said it started working again but left no info. I'm having the exact same issue when trying to wc Maples at seer's village. I've tried all different types of tasks with the same results.

EDIT: Also noticed while runecrafting it doesn't use the talisman in your inventory on the ruins so you just stand outside awkwardly. After pausing and doing that part manually it works fine.

EDIT2: Trying to make molten glass in edgeville only works on the first attempt if you're facing your camera west, but it randomly rotates the screen and missclicks which causes the bot to freeze. It also uses Make X when there's a Make All button.

EDIT: So far 0/3 for working features.. which is a shame since I got VIP just for this script. I get that it's supposed to do general things and not really be a master at any one task... but hopefully SOMETHING works out of this whole script.

That location is broken as I remember. This script is a huge undertaking and is definitely still a work in progress. Would expect lots of bugs and broken elements. 

On 12/08/2017 at 10:19 PM, React said:

On 14/08/2017 at 0:38 AM, rankor said:

That location is broken as I remember. This script is a huge undertaking and is definitely still a work in progress. Would expect lots of bugs and broken elements. 

On 18/08/2017 at 1:17 AM, muffinrecon said:

Tut island is buggy. At the start of the process. It just opens up advanced options then does nothing. Please take a look.

On 20/08/2017 at 0:28 AM, Aroyo said:

Crafting update pls 

Sorry, I have been on vacation.

I do try to fix bugs as they appear. You must understand that this is a massive script, and things do break, it is difficult for me to test absolutely everything myself.

A lot of things do work, and I will keep trying to resolve issues that you find.

Things may not get fixed instantly, but you should remember that I make no money from this project, and I do have other things going on in my life.

That being said, I will try to take a look at these issues over the next few days, now that I am back home.

Thanks

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, muffinrecon said:

@ExplvNo need to fix tutorial island. Apparently it works solid now. There used to be a bug where it would try to take rooftops off, so it would just stall. But apparently that bug is no longer happening.

Thanks for letting me know, I believe I did push a fix for that bug before I left to go on holiday, I will double check tutorial island anyway though.

2 minutes ago, Smalfinn said:

Hey Explv,

Would you consider adding additional quests to this script?

Namely : Sheep Shearer, Romeo & Juliet and Cook's Assistant

I'll add it to my to-do list.

I was originally intending to add support for at least 7qp. Just haven't got around to it yet

Edited by Explv

Theiving silk stall in ardyis bugged, it dosen't move / steal from stalls, just clicks options and sits. 
https://gyazo.com/d8a1a295ef0293728a9936d3914dfc08

^ fixed this issue by just retarting OSBOT
but gets attacked when failing to steal from stall and he keeps hitting the guards instead of running away / hiding

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Pickpocketing warrior women in ardy, works but seems to run back forth? dont know if its supposed to ur not, but works fine anyways.
https://gyazo.com/0e41f672b7798752fad32f8aacc49589

after a while second door closes in the bulding witch makes the bot stuck trying to pickpocket the woman and going around the building.

Edited by guxan

• Explv changed the title to Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]