Khaleesi

Gellie

Got total level of around 800 on SDMM before getting banned. I got 70 agility with Khaleesi's agility script. 80 woodcutting with Khaleesi's woodcutter. I also had a bunch of other stats and eventually got banned using Czars thiever at 70 theif. I used all of these in mirror mode. 

SDMM is a lot of fun for anyone who hasn't tried it yet. I probably could have made it further if I would have been safer but oh well.

But I'm making this to because Khaleesi has some A1 scripts and so does Czar.

This isn't a paid review. But it could be ;)

• Like 2

Because I forgot to add Czar before I pressed post and i was banned while using his script

That doesn't mean you got banned by Czar's script :) 

I've been using his thiever on SDMM and i got 99 thief and i was suiciding. ( Still not banned after 1.5 week )

Both scripters are great, and you can't argue about the fact you can get banned, even when using Khal's or Czar's script.

That doesn't mean you got banned by Czar's script smile.png

I've been using his thiever on SDMM and i got 99 thief and i was suiciding. ( Still not banned after 1.5 week )

Both scripters are great, and you can't argue about the fact you can get banned, even when using Khal's or Czar's script.

Chill. All I said was I was banned while using his script. I was blaming him nor was I being serious. It was a joke. I got banned for using a bot. plain and simple