Dispute against WhatsRunescape

Sib

Disputed member WhatsRunescape

Thread: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/88915-amazing-starter-main-for-sale/

Proof he was selling the excact same account later, which i didn't notice back then, but i just noticed now:

*Evidence hidden*

Steam link, as he pasted in he's thread:*Evidence hidden*

proof that i have him on my friendlist:*Evidence hidden*

The 22 december 2015 i bought an account from WhatsRunescape, we we're talking over steam, he then recovered it like a month later after i had put money on the account, and actually made it to my main. My mistake was not opening a dispute against him back then.. - But i have a backup of our conversation on steam in a text document that hasn't been edited since that day:

*Evidence hidden*

I haven't been putting a dispute on him before now because i thought he had left the forum, but as i saw he was active, i thought i would put in this now, before he scams more members of osbot.

Sibbernski is actually completely right with this claim. I can offer him the account back, but I understand completely that he may not want it due to the fact that I was able to recover it in the past. I honestly tarnished my reputation with him, and I get that. (Sorry about that mate). To do what I did was childish, and wrong. I'm willing to give back the 25m that he purchased the account for. However he also had money on the account, if I remember correctly it was roughly 11-15m? Please correct me if I'm wrong Sibbernski. Also, I'd like to give you an extra 10m just for the trouble I caused you. I know you spent some time on the account, and what I did was truly wrong. If you're still interested in playing the account, please let me know. I do not work the next two days, so I can assure you a full refund + some as soon as we're both available. 

Honestly sorry for being so childish. I actually just experienced the same thing (although what I lost had considerable more value, but that's not the point). I did you wrong when you seemed like nothing but a good guy. Just message me and we can get this sorted out. :) I'm honestly glad you reached out and posted this, if not I would never have done anything about it mainly because I would never have remembered this. 

Sorry to inconvenience all the moderators who had to regulate this dispute. 

• Like 3