Mandatory military

iJodix

well there is a difference between a refugee and a migrant, disliking both is irrational as people can't choose where their born - so you can't blame them for trying to better their situation

Oh yeah I understand :P I'm just sayin

I personally think the mandatory militaire service is bullshit anyways. If somebody is forced to do something they don't like they're not going to be good at it anyways. They're probably more in the way than that they're helpfull

Oh yeah I understand tongue.png I'm just sayin

I personally think the mandatory militaire service is bullshit anyways. If somebody is forced to do something they don't like they're not going to be good at it anyways. They're probably more in the way than that they're helpfull

i agree that it is generally stupid, however the countries around russia are imposing mandatory military because there is a very real threat that russia could try and annex land

Why have an army of soldiers with no desire to fight?

Why force someone into the army against their will?

Why would a talented human waste their time, even their life, in the army?

Why force someone something against their will?

If I were you I would do everything I could to skip the mandatory military training. Some may call this cowardice, but I would give no shit about that. Cowardice is when you don't stand up for yourself. Being forced into the army, go abroad to fight in a meaningless war and give away your life because an old general or some other fuckhead told you to do so, is the most idiotic thing. I would never risk my life for such thing, because YOLO.

So don't listen to those who are saying you're a pussy because you don't want to go to the army. Most of them are from 'murica and think democracy will be achieved through war; they think that they can achieve w/e they want with a gun and a bullet, that is how they are being raised. 

On the contrary, some military training would do some good for some people actually. So you should decide yourself and fuck everyone else, including me.

• Like 4

If I were you I would do everything I could to skip the mandatory military training. Some may call this cowardice, but I would give no shit about that. Cowardice is when you don't stand up for yourself. Being forced into the army, go abroad to fight in a meaningless war and give away your life because an old general or some other fuckhead told you to do so, is the most idiotic thing. I would never risk my life for such thing, because YOLO.

So don't listen to those who are saying you're a pussy because you don't want to go to the army. Most of them are from 'murica and think democracy will be achieved through war; they think that they can achieve w/e they want with a gun and a bullet, that is how they are being raised. 

On the contrary, some military training would do some good for some people actually. So you should decide yourself and fuck everyone else, including me.

picard_clapping.gif

• Like 1

Well said, i am thinking about going there as a buddhist monk, shave my head and orange robes boge.png