Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Yep food is supported, automatically detected :)

Will activate all trials when I return within 30 minutes :D

anyway there is some bug. i dont know is it because of new client problem or what. the script will just walk to the void knight and not doing anything. this occurred either when u just start the script or when it run afew run then it bug there. please check. i running mirror mode and also just a question. does mirror mode dismiss random. from what i experience is no.

Make sure the script is started at the beginning of a course otherwise the script can be unpredictable. I will add some anti-fail mechanism so the script will not be confused. Also if the 'go to highest course' option is enabled, confirm it ^^ :D As for randoms dismissing, did you enable 'dismiss randoms' checkbox option in the osbot client settings menu? The script handles randoms by itself anyway so it shouldn't matter hopefully. Although if the client's random dismisser is enabled then it will override the script's random dismisser

Trials all activated gl guys.

Edited by Czar

Hey mate, bought a tonne of your scripts and now looking at maxing 99 agil but after reading a lot of the other agility bots I'm abit sceptical, could I have a trial even if it's 6-12 hours just want to make sure it will run the course I need :) much appreciated mate, had some bad experiences with agil lol. Peace! 

• Like 1