Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

I will add another option to the setup for faster trips, I coded a system to have near-perfect run-time (almost from 90-99% efficiency varying for each agility option) with stamina potions (slightly lower without potions) but it is extremely robotic and I didn't want there to be higher botting bans, otherwise the script will not have a very good feedback/reviews sad.png

As for food, all major foods are supported (as long as the item in inventory has the action "Eat"), try a client restart should work much better ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Hey Czar, I bought the script yesterday, during the last few hours i've been experiencing bugs with the

Draynor Rooftops - Inactive for a few seconds(5-20 seconds) then starts again, does this every minute or so.

Canifis - Right clicks over the wrong gap, clicks it then stands idle when it tries jumping the wrong gap.

are you aware of these issues? i've tried zooming out like your instructions say but still come across as a bot whenever i stand idle.

• Like 1

Hey Czar, I bought the script yesterday, during the last few hours i've been experiencing bugs with the

Draynor Rooftops - Inactive for a few seconds(5-20 seconds) then starts again, does this every minute or so.

Canifis - Right clicks over the wrong gap, clicks it then stands idle when it tries jumping the wrong gap.

are you aware of these issues? i've tried zooming out like your instructions say but still come across as a bot whenever i stand idle.

just got banned :/ 2 days in

Brilliant bot. Not banned yet which is brilliant. Only thing is that it looks like a bot when you're looking on the screen e.g. bot spamming the run button, bot clicking the wrong object and then not doing nothing, stops and waits 2 seconds before doing the next obstacle. Other then that it's a nice script :)

Here's a Proggy with 15 min break every 2 hours (but randomized)

52475cc7314f1f973a9d0e1f2cb7380e.png

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic