Molly's Flax Spinner

Molly

its right past the bank, rapidly clicking like it want to bank stuff. it seems it over shoots the bank and tries to correct and get stuck.

also if possible to help with the bot not being detected, stat checking could help. since its purely just flax string to bank that could help accounts to stay around longer. thats just a little feed back on my part i feel that could be useful

Is it getting stuck trying to walk into the bank, or click on the banker? Judging by the log it's attempting to walk into the bank and failing to do so.

Edited by Molly

Is it getting stuck trying to walk into the bank, or click on the banker? Judging by the log it's attempting to walk into the bank and failing to do so.

yes getting stuck right out side of the bank. it seems to get stuck once it passes the doorway of the bank and attempts to use the banker from the outside. hopefully that helps.

also the bot ran for around 3 hours last night before shutting down, but i think it shut down due to an update. running it some more now to get more feedback.

I changed the way running to the bank is handled, it will be handled by a custom method rather than strictly OSBot's built in web walker, which is what I believe was causing the problem.  The logger will now also be much more descriptive so if you continue to have these issues it will be easier to track down the source of them. That being said if you do experience the issue again could you please post a screenshot? It may help to see the exact position you are standing on and where the mouse is as well.

The version number when the update is live will be 1.2, just waiting on the SDN manager to push the update now.

went away came back, my guy is standing at the flax with full inv of flax doing nothing just standing guesing its been there for a while. stopped it re started it and the same thing happened. this bot needs a lot of fixing. ill attach the logger for this  one as well.

osbot failure3.txt

I changed the way running to the bank is handled, it will be handled by a custom method rather than strictly OSBot's built in web walker, which is what I believe was causing the problem.  The logger will now also be much more descriptive so if you continue to have these issues it will be easier to track down the source of them. That being said if you do experience the issue again could you please post a screenshot? It may help to see the exact position you are standing on and where the mouse is as well.

The version number when the update is live will be 1.2, just waiting on the SDN manager to push the update now.

this may have been the reason for it just standing around, didnt see this before i posted. if my account isnt banned by now ill test it and give results in the morning.

Are you limiting the memory used by the bot at all and is your Java up to date, is your client up to date? I'm not sure why any of these issues are occurring, I've been able to replicate none of them at all on my end.  I've had no other complaints about these issues, with the exception of the one user on page 2 who posted only once leading me to believe their issues are resolved.

The last logger file you posted showed after restart that the bot attempted to spin the flax, did it click the spinning wheel? Did it get stuck on an interface? I need specific, exact descriptions of what is occurring.

Edited by Molly

Are you limiting the memory used by the bot at all and is your Java up to date, is your client up to date? I'm not sure why any of these issues are occurring, I've been able to replicate none of them at all on my end.  I've had no other complaints about these issues, with the exception of the one user on page 2 who posted only once leading me to believe their issues are resolved.

The last logger file you posted showed after restart that the bot attempted to spin the flax, did it click the spinning wheel? Did it get stuck on an interface? I need specific, exact descriptions of what is occurring.

everything is up to date, after your update i havent had a single problem. ran it for 10 hours straight with it running flawless like it did for me at first. also i have no clue or even what it is t0 limiting the memory of a bot. maybe people just didnt care enough to post anything and found a different one. not sure what to tell ya.

the bot did not click the wheel at all just stood there a like 1-2 blocks away from the spinner

everything is up to date, after your update i havent had a single problem. ran it for 10 hours straight with it running flawless like it did for me at first. also i have no clue or even what it is t0 limiting the memory of a bot. maybe people just didnt care enough to post anything and found a different one. not sure what to tell ya.

the bot did not click the wheel at all just stood there a like 1-2 blocks away from the spinner

No issues now though, correct? I'm on a 6 hour run atm, and haven't seen it act up yet which is good news.

• 4 weeks later...