APA Chest Thiever

Apaec

55 minutes ago, mrod9228 said:

My client still shows im using version v1.02 even after I restarted the client. Do I have to do something specific to get the v1.03 version?

Apart from that everything is working perfectly

Thanks

The update should go live within 24h or so, and it will happen automatically - so in answer to your question, no, you don't have to do anything specific :)

The reason for this is that the OSBot developers verify all changes made to SDN scripts to ensure no malicious changes are made. Once this verification passes, the update is made live.

Best

Apa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 1:59 AM, WindRunner said:

In Mirror client mode, 

The reaction time won't go above 6-7 @ 1000ms 
Normally, it runs @ 50 - 1000ms

This lag causes it to repeatedly click to loot the chest twice, any idea what's happening and how I can fix this?  I'm worried about it looking suspicious
or drawing attention.

Thanks!

Hey,

Apologies for the very late reply, for some reason I was unfollowed from the thread and subsequently did not get a notification when you posted.

I'm not sure what issue you are experiencing exactly - if the script is running slowly (being throttled in RAM/network latency), then naturally it will struggle to keep up. Are you running in low CPU mode?

Apa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2019 at 2:35 AM, kingbunz said:

Scripts got a tick that i cant yet tell if it actually makes it more human... but after alching for the third time, script will usually tap to inventory or reclick the spell book. just seems like a movement that is in jeopardy of getting picked up

Hmm, it might be doing this if it's selected a spell, but the chest is ready to be plundered. This should be quite a rare occurrence, but might be more common if there is a high network latency or you are running in low CPU mode. Could this be the case?

Apa

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...