SOLD CAN BE CLOSE

Anivia

I would pay top dollar for that if it were complete with Lunars, 94 magic and 99 range, 42 def, quested 50atk. The good thing about voiders is as long as def is quested. They don't need Barrow's gloves because they where void.

Prolly going to sell before that but yes  thats what it mainly suposse to be already  but i got  my tank range enough for me but looking for  a pc so i can pay the quester :P

did you sell this account with 3 def?......

I got noting agianst you and i never said 35m? i said 35m for the account with 3 def its my pricecheck :-)

yep i sold  this account with 3 def its not ruined for someone who wanna make a voider/Zerker even barrow pure the buyer wanted off a zerker   and dont wanna range/Mage for a while focus and questing and thing  so this account fit for him as well ,    i got nothing agasint you too?  not sure if that sound offensif  just saying that i've sold  the same account with same stats with 1 def for 70M tongue.png so if it was 1 def i would not let it go for 35M (obv)   it my fault for missunderstanding anyway sorry for that buddy (maybe cause of this Angelica, on 14 Mar 2016 - 04:32 AM, said:

snapback.png

At its current stats probably like 30 - 45m

nahh not with that 3 def bro smile.png  

anyway account is sold :P have a good day to both of you and thanks for your time to  price checking 

Edited by Anivia

yep i sold  this account with 3 def its not ruined for someone who wanna make a voider/Zerker even barrow pure the buyer wanted off a zerker   and dont wanna range/Mage for a while focus and questing and thing  so this account fit for him as well ,    i got nothing agasint you too?  not sure if that sound offensif  just saying that i've sold  the same account with same stats with 1 def for 70M tongue.png so if it was 1 def i would not let it go for 35M (obv)   it my fault for missunderstanding anyway sorry for that buddy (maybe cause of this Angelica, on 14 Mar 2016 - 04:32 AM, said:

snapback.png

nahh not with that 3 def bro smile.png  

anyway account is sold tongue.png have a good day to both of you and thanks for your time to  price checking 

Np bro but back in days noone would buy them but maybe the buyer would make it to a zerker or voider? who know xD

• Like 1