YESYESYES blizzard go!

The Hero of Time

Dude sweet, diablo2 is a solid part of my gaming childhood. Stomping through monsters with a barbarian, not giving any fucks whatsoever. Nice.

ikr? the 2 main games i played in my childhood were runescape and diablo 2, i played so, so, so much diablo 2

i also still played diablo 2 the last few years, made every possible build ever, pvp the shit out of d2, its just so much fun

just like i know almost everything about OSRS, i know almost everything about D2 :)

D2 > D3 anytime

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 1

ikr? the 2 main games i played in my childhood were runescape and diablo 2, i played so, so, so much diablo 2

i also still played diablo 2 the last few years, made every possible build ever, pvp the shit out of d2, its just so much fun

just like i know almost everything about OSRS, i know almost everything about D2 smile.png

D2 > D3 anytime

Yeah totally this, PvP is alot of fun, especially with a team. 

Yeah totally this, PvP is alot of fun, especially with a team. 

did you only have a barbarian? i made about every build with everyclass tongue.png

frozen orb sorc

blizz sorc

fire sorc

light sorc

Nova sorc(awesome)

ww barb

bear barb

Warcry barb

and thats just for 2 classes boge.png

Edited by The Hero of Time

did you only have a barbarian? i made about every build from any class tongue.png

frozen orb sorc

blizz sorc

fire sorc

light sorc

Nova sorc(awesome)

ww barb

bear barb

Warcry barb

and thats just for 2 classes boge.png

Nonononono stomping through solo campaign with a barb was just alot of fun, I've tried every class and a few classes with alot of different builds. The LoD expansion was nice too.

Nonononono stomping through solo campaign with a barb was just alot of fun, I've tried every class and a few classes with alot of different builds. The LoD expansion was nice too.

im only talking about expansion, d2 without expansion lacks a lot :P runewords add sooo much

• Like 1