How the F**K do i cancel VIP

c11wood

I was VIP for one month and used it fine but I no longer have use for it have have tried canceling it on three separate occasions yet I'm still being charged 4 months later. I've canceled it through my account portal 3+ times now but a month later another charge is seed on my statement. How do I cancel this for good and go about getting my money back from the 3 months that have been scammed from me?

I was VIP for one month and used it fine but I no longer have use for it have have tried canceling it on three separate occasions yet I'm still being charged 4 months later. I've canceled it through my account portal 3+ times now but a month later another charge is seed on my statement. How do I cancel this for good and go about getting my money back from the 3 months that have been scammed from me?

You made your account 2/1/16 how is that 4 months?

• Like 1

You joined in january, the 4 months is bull. Considering you're not VIP now you'll have been VIP for a month or 2 at most. 

You cancel it at paypal. You don't get refund for making your own mistakes. There's a guide stickied on the forums (found here) with pictures on how to cancel.