Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

4 minutes ago, kylianz said:

Why is 7QP a major flag?

The bots i used in following order: Tutorial island > AOI fire stike cows > Alcher > this one

Can you maybe explain how i use that within osbot?

Is just my believe... you don't have to believe it tho, but you should know almost every gold farming bot does that 7qp shit... do some maths

Well man, if you killed a lot of cows theres high chance someone just reported, and since youre using the same ip for every bot... well you know the rest.

13 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Its not about the slow loading, is that the script doesnt wait till the worlds are loaded to pass to the next state wich is banking, i understand it should load faster but i believe this is fixable.

I've been botting this script for a week straight and still not a single ban, i bot 8 hours in the night and in the morning other 8 hours with other bot. It depends cause i got two bots banned in the past but they last 5 days.

You're doing something wrong mate, something is flagging you, maybe tut island? maybe you did get 7 qp (i believe this is a red fucking flag)

World hopping isnt coded by me and is using the world hopping API provided by OSbot. i can suggest a fix for it.

On the topic of what is a red flag or not, lets keep that discussion on PM's or another section of the forums. Bans can happen to everyone and you can never be 100% safe from the banhammer. You take the risk when botting.

This thread is for the script itself and bug reporting/feedback. 

1 hour ago, kylianz said:

Mate.. i haven't used any other script than this one.

I bot for max 3 hours and i get banned on every single account

5 minutes ago, kylianz said:

Why is 7QP a major flag?

The bots i used in following order: Tutorial island > AOI fire stike cows > Alcher > this one

Can you maybe explain how i use that within osbot?

Firstly these two comments dont really add up but for proxies its quite simple, buy some proxies off a supplier and then type in the details to osbot. CBA going into detail as there are alot of threads out there. However this may not be the problem as youve used quite alot of high ban rate scripts before this one 

6 hours ago, castelxxd said:

Hello again! :)

screenshot_3.png.617e753e459dfbe5414846a89359d01b.png

Can you fix this?

Never done this before, but bot keeps coming right into this spot from time to time, looks very bot-like... and there's always some people chopping yews so, easy report/easy ban.

The people chopping yews are also botting lol, but the webwalker bit dodge for me to, dont think its the scripters issue tho.

8 hours ago, castelxxd said:

Hello again! :)

screenshot_3.png.617e753e459dfbe5414846a89359d01b.png

Can you fix this?

Never done this before, but bot keeps coming right into this spot from time to time, looks very bot-like... and there's always some people chopping yews so, easy report/easy ban.

2 hours ago, Luke Reading said:

The people chopping yews are also botting lol, but the webwalker bit dodge for me to, dont think its the scripters issue tho.

it's things like these that really confuse me because i literally have no clue how in the world that is even possible.

Is it really rare that it happens? What does the status say? does it go there and stay there or does it go back to bank/air orber right after?

Can't really do anything based off a picture that doesn't even have the paint.

Edited by Shudsy

4 hours ago, Luke Reading said:

I see a lot of main accounts in there, and since we are talking about Yews i dont think there's profit on botting that...

2 hours ago, Shudsy said:

it's things like these that really confuse me because i literally have no clue how in the world that is even possible.

Is it really rare that it happens? What does the status say? does it go there and stay there or does it go back to bank/air orber right after?

Can't really do anything based off a picture that doesn't even have the paint.

I dont know why the screenshots arent showing the GUI... i have taken several and none of them shows the paint lol, not my fault.

Is not that rare... sometimes like 1 of 5 times it goes there, it doesnt say anything in the log, and it goes there right after banking in the way to the obelisk, after going there it just go to the ladder like normally... All i can say it started happening like 3 days ago, i believe you pushed a fix with some webwalking related problem? Maybe something happened there. Sorry i dont really have anything else :( 

On 24.3.2017 at 2:19 PM, castelxxd said:

I see a lot of main accounts in there, and since we are talking about Yews i dont think there's profit on botting that...

I dont know why the screenshots arent showing the GUI... i have taken several and none of them shows the paint lol, not my fault.

Is not that rare... sometimes like 1 of 5 times it goes there, it doesnt say anything in the log, and it goes there right after banking in the way to the obelisk, after going there it just go to the ladder like normally... All i can say it started happening like 3 days ago, i believe you pushed a fix with some webwalking related problem? Maybe something happened there. Sorry i dont really have anything else :( 

The screenshot feature on the client doesn't include paint. Use the normal screenshot function on your computer.

EDIT: Pushed a fix for this. Should be fixed.

Edited by Shudsy

9 minutes ago, cbressan1515 said:

Just bought this script yesterday, I barely bot, and got a 1 day ban, gf. Ban rate is high right now there for sure.

Just because you used this script last doesn't mean it was the one that got you banned.

I rarely get ban complaints so posts like these are usually very suspicious, where people claim to get banned after a short period of time.

However, botting is a risk you take and you can be both lucky and unlucky.

Edited by Shudsy

29 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Shudsy man... Please fix ?

Got the screenshot right :)

Dibujosdasd.JPG

Is it stuck there or does it only stay there for a short period of time?

Is there any thing in the logger when this happens?

Been trying several things like starting the script at the specific spot and pausing/walking there myself but the bot will always go back to the ladder when this happens. I believe the webwalker also times out if it gets stuck for too long so i do believe this happens rarely and it fixes itself after some time?

Edited by Shudsy

2 hours ago, Shudsy said:

Is it stuck there or does it only stay there for a short period of time?

Is there any thing in the logger when this happens?

Been trying several things like starting the script at the specific spot and pausing/walking there myself but the bot will always go back to the ladder when this happens. I believe the webwalker also times out if it gets stuck for too long so i do believe this happens rarely and it fixes itself after some time?

It just go there and then to the ladder, doesnt stay long.

In the logger just the usual, ''we reach final destination''.

It doesnt get stuck, it just go there right after picking the unpowered orbs, it waits till it gets there and then go to the ladder. My problem with this is that it looks really bot like, and i really dislike easy reports, if the bot stays long in the same world whoever is at bank or at yews will just tell that its a bot, if it wasnt for that i wouldnt mind as it really doesnt affect that much the overall performance of the script, it sucks cause it started happening when you fixed the thing with the ladder when bot missclicked the spot.

Edited by castelxxd

13 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

It just go there and then to the ladder, doesnt stay long.

In the logger just the usual, ''we reach final destination''.

It doesnt get stuck, it just go there right after picking the unpowered orbs, it waits till it gets there and then go to the ladder. My problem with this is that it looks really bot like, and i really dislike easy reports, if the bot stays long in the same world whoever is at bank or at yews will just tell that its a bot, if it wasnt for that i wouldnt mind as it really doesnt affect that much the overall performance of the script, it sucks cause it started happening when you fixed the thing with the ladder when bot missclicked the spot.

Seeing as this is obviously a webwalker problem, i'll use the old walking api for the parts covering the bank and the upper ladder. I can't guarantee this will fix it, but im very confident it will.

EDIT: I've pushed a fix and hopefully this should now be resolved. Tried it a few times and the walking seems good. The script shouldn't load webwalking until it reaches the ladder at this point while using local walking on the parts that isn't inside the edgeville dungeon. As always, there will be a few hours before the update is live.

Edited by Shudsy