Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

Just one thing. Yesterday i was using my mums i7 16gb ram computer and it was running 3 accs easily. I then tried it on my laptop  ( i5 and 4gb ram) and it works well until it tries to exit bank and walk to the air orbs and the client totally freezes everytime - im guessing web walking is fudging it up. My CPU is only 30 percent, disk and memory around 50 %. Is there anything i can do

13 minutes ago, Luke Reading said:

Just one thing. Yesterday i was using my mums i7 16gb ram computer and it was running 3 accs easily. I then tried it on my laptop  ( i5 and 4gb ram) and it works well until it tries to exit bank and walk to the air orbs and the client totally freezes everytime - im guessing web walking is fudging it up. My CPU is only 30 percent, disk and memory around 50 %. Is there anything i can do

Try giving the client a bit more memory. 

As this is webwalking related there isn't much i can say about it.

Hey shudsy! Bot still stucks grabing all the unpowered orbs in the bank when he dies. It happens when bot dies without having a single Air Orb in inventory, causing bot to keep 1 cosmic run on death, when he banks after death, as said before, he takes 81 cosmics resulting in 82 cosmics in inventory, he deposits them and go grab ALL unpowered... You can try it yourself and check it out, happens all the time he dies like that.

Cheers!!

Edited by castelxxd

7 minutes ago, castelxxd said:

Hey shudsy! Bot still stucks grabing all the unpowered orbs in the bank when he dies. It happens when bot dies without having a single Air Orb in inventory, causing bot to keep 1 cosmic run on death, when he banks after death, as said before, he takes 81 cosmics resulting in 82 cosmics in inventory, he deposits them and go grab ALL unpowered... You can try it yourself and check it out, happens all the time he dies like that.

Cheers!!

The fix i pushed isn't live yet. Ive already fixed this bug. Wait for OSbot to update the script. 

1 hour ago, Luke Reading said:

How long does it takr before you have the ability to disable the wilderness warning. Ive been using this several hours and the warnings pop up now and again. Ut i cant disable them - meaning i have to babysit the bots . Anyone know?

23 minutes ago, kylianz said:

This isnt working anymore.

i just click on the gate i get the message and close it like 100x without a dont show me this again message

Click the gate 6-8 times and click "No" each time. You should get the ability to turn off the warning.

25 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

Click the gate 6-8 times and click "No" each time. You should get the ability to turn off the warning.

The only problem with this is that when you press no the warning message only comes back like in 20 mins. After around 3hours of botting it will give you the option to turn it off, you just have to babysit for the first 3 hours or so. This happens for me anyway :)

other than that great script