Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

• Shudsy changed the title to Shudsy's Orber | 450k+/H | 30k+ Magic Exp | Food | Stamina potion | Anti PK | DeathWalk | House tabs Support
17 hours ago, Bogdan said:

Guys, no reason to ask for a trial,just buy the script.

WSlvWY2.png

@Shudsy

Well, that is unfortunate because if given the chance to try it for even a couple hours and all goes well, I bet much more people including myself would be more inclined to purchase it.

Edit: sweet proggy pic.

Edited by amiro222

So I have no items equipped or in bag, I have glorys, uncharged orbs, and cosmic runes in bank. The script keeps clicking the glory and closing the bank, then clicking the bank, then clicking the glory and closing the bank. It is stuck in this loop. I have never used this script and not sure why this is happening. Please help.

As an add on, when I equip the Glory the script will open up the bank and do nothing. 

I have figured out the problem, The script is not compatible with the mystic air staff, if you don't have the exact "Staff of Air" the script will not function. 

Edited by Bnctacos

1 minute ago, drobcsi said:

Hello
i bought this script, i have one problem with it, if i start first it wont go threw the wilderness gate, just clicking the gate then  click on x in the message
only me have this problem?

Go through the gate a few times and select "Do not show this message again"

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber