Shudsy's Orber

Shudsy

Shudsy

hey script gets stuck here after logging back in or something

i pressed pause and moved the character but it still wouldnt start moving. had to tele to edge and restart script

can you add failsafe

115cFVQ.png

EDIT: Found the root of this problem. Will push a fix asap. should be working when the push goes through.

Edited by Shudsy

post_online.png Shudsy

i found 2 problems

1. it walks here to rats and gets stuck here

SFrWNYn.png

2. it gets attacked by monster on the way to orb (i have auto relative off) and gets stuck for little time and it makes the profit per hour drop alot as u can see in the picture.

if 1. problem is web walking can you do something to it because it sucks if the script sometimes gets stuck and i want to run it 10hours without babysitting biggrin.png

Edited by noobacc23

Just to clarify, if i purchase the script for 8.99, it can be used on multiple accounts right? Secondly, what's the average lifespan of this bot in terms of getting banned?

Ban rates are impossible to determine. ive yet to encounter anyone that has gotten banned tho. and yes, you can bot on as many accounts as you like

this happened today. Also the 82 cosmic bug still happens. also i get stuck sometimes at the ladder which leads to air orb with message status:ladder (kinda sucks cus it doesnt fix itself)

vmXFHDU.png

Webwalking error. Nothing to do with the script itself. I'll push a fix to 100% fix the 82 cosmic bug.

For the fire orb part, maybe at a later date.

• Deceiver changed the title to Shudsy's Orber
  • Saiyan unlocked this topic