To All Scripters. Take a look.

Poopy

This is why i sometimes question this community with all this negativity. This was just a post for some of your interests, if you're not interested just don't reply, if you want to build a relationship with me, feel free, i'll explain to you the process for free. I don't even need your money guys, i honestly don't... i will be working full time at a BMW dealership for my co-op placement in 2 months. You guys really think it's worth my time to interest some of you to this just to scam 25m? you guys have got to be kidding me... This is a game, it's a community... Whats with all the bashing...

man... sometimes i question your thinking... a 20 year old university student attempting to scam 25m for what? getting banned from a community he's been part of for years? Jesus man... you're so oblivious. Keep your jealousy to yourself. 

nice pyramid scheme ! for just 25m 07!

will do my friend, will do...

Dont want to shit on thread but, keep it for yourself honestly.

look at you man... honestly look at you.. if you dont want to don't talk... you think im even trying to scam 25m ??? i'm going to be making 24$ hourly in 2 months... i'll make it in an hour....what i'd scam on this site... i sometimes really question people's stupidity. keep your smartass comments to yourself. judging people by the color of their name, what a joke. Grow up.

Wow sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Let me just find my wallet!!!!

mfw greyname thinks people will pay him 25m for some bullshit facep.gif

man... sometimes i question your thinking... a 20 year old university student attempting to scam 25m for what? getting banned from a community he's been part of for years? Jesus man... you're so oblivious. Keep your jealousy to yourself. 

getting banned from a community he's been part of for years?

years

d057c2d7fe65234af0326162e3ad8bb6.png

Edited by Botre
  • Like 1

read my post first.. then comment your "intelligent" thinking. my previous account got banned because i made a new one (poopy) after forgetting my previous one (Calc) that was created in 2013 i believe and after recovering it, it was banned because i wasn't allowed to own to osbot accounts under the same IP

d057c2d7fe65234af0326162e3ad8bb6.png

"look at you man... honestly look at you.. if you dont want to don't talk... you think im even trying to scam 25m ??? i'm going to be making 24$ hourly in 2 months... i'll make it in an hour....what i'd scam on this site... i sometimes really question people's stupidity. keep your smartass comments to yourself. judging people by the color of their name, what a joke. Grow up."

Release it than.

When did i judge you by the color of your name? Don't put words in my mouth.

Gl selling.