Khal Warrior Barrel

Khaleesi

On 3-3-2017 at 11:42 AM, mrjumbo10 said:

You're right I might the grave mistake of trusting Khal's scripts. 

23 hours ago, mrjumbo10 said:

More then you Developer seems incompetent and refuses to fix script

If you only would make a PROPER bug report I woudl be able to fix.
All you do is compplain and flame but yet I did not see 1 proper bug report of you on this topic.

What settings are you using, food type?
Whats your Hp lvl?

Add me on skype if you can: Khaleesi.bot

On 25-2-2017 at 7:02 PM, bot235 said:

Let us know when it's updated, thanks.

Why are you leaving the bot on to drink potions, you test it first.

I never had this issue myself, even when I test it now it works just fine for me.
What settings are you using?
Whats your Hp lvl?

Check:
9daf8d1c233d7bb3cc18a6e15ffc9d14.png

On 5-3-2017 at 2:01 PM, bot235 said:

Bot keeps opening iron doors near strength cape guy after going to get more energy potions in bank but after spamming a few times or 10 times or more it's random, i still was able to bot for 10 hours, not really sure what is causing this.

Screenshot_1.png

Thats Osbots webwalker ... I have no clue what it does that.
Been reported multiple times in past months

Will see if I can ditch the webwalker and qqitch back to premade paths.

1 hour ago, horhay said:

Is this working ? @Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
On March 9, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Khaleesi said:

If you only would make a PROPER bug report I woudl be able to fix.
All you do is compplain and flame but yet I did not see 1 proper bug report of you on this topic.

What settings are you using, food type?
Whats your Hp lvl?

I never had this issue myself, even when I test it now it works just fine for me.
What settings are you using?
Whats your Hp lvl?

Check:
9daf8d1c233d7bb3cc18a6e15ffc9d14.png

Thats Osbots webwalker ... I have no clue what it does that.
Been reported multiple times in past months

Will see if I can ditch the webwalker and qqitch back to premade paths.

Hey bra I'm new i know but I've bought plenty of scrips off another bot site before new to osbuddy but i like it, but tbh really interested in this script can i get a trial ? I've read a lot of negative stuff but its all just with the settings I've seen all the screenies of everyone making bunch of progress but yeah i just want to see if i can run it for 8-10 hours a day without any problems, like i want to buy it right now but just want to check out what I'm buying before 

would be great if you could change the walking paths so its not always the same. as well as switching what barrel the bot goes to, allowing for stamina to go down past 91 a couple times a trip or at least an option for it so it is more human like. also moving around the room and attempting to pick up all 4 barrels makes it look more human like, as if I'm bored and moving around trying to get all 4 barrels on my head. been banned once for this bot. trying it again on my last account ive spent a lot of time on, hope all goes well. please update with some of these changes, I feel it will make the bot a lot less detectable. also frequently checking the stats.

Edited by hjvaneijl

hey i see you made it so it picks up two barrels, glad youre listening! :) is there anyway you can make it more random so it incorporates the other 2, as well as only doing it sometimes, and not every time it dops the barrels? also letting energy accidentally drop every now n then would be good probably. I don't know, thanks for making the change though!

On 3/27/2017 at 10:42 PM, hjvaneijl said:

hey i see you made it so it picks up two barrels, glad youre listening! :) is there anyway you can make it more random so it incorporates the other 2, as well as only doing it sometimes, and not every time it dops the barrels? also letting energy accidentally drop every now n then would be good probably. I don't know, thanks for making the change though!

question is why would you want it to do that as you get less xp?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Warrior Barrel