PC Close to maxed Zerker | 85 Slayer | Veng | Torso | Defender

Zume

Not a bad account at all, very nice to see the work that has gone into this. I'm under the impression that it's clean from blackmarks and so on? Also I don't get why it is left at 98 HP though, but with that being said - I would say 200M also easily if it doesn't have blackmarks, if it does that may lower the price somewhat.

Not a bad account at all, very nice to see the work that has gone into this. I'm under the impression that it's clean from blackmarks and so on? Also I don't get why it is left at 98 HP though, but with that being said - I would say 200M also easily if it doesn't have blackmarks, if it does that may lower the price somewhat.

Thanks , forgot to add it has username login & 10 year vet cape in rs3 if that changes anything. Few offensive language mute blackmarks from years 2006-2007.

Thanks , forgot to add it has username login & 10 year vet cape in rs3 if that changes anything. Few offensive language mute blackmarks from years 2006-2007.

that's the mute meter then so doesn't really matter :P

200M-300M depending on blackmarks and trust worthyness

Sick account, easily 200m. 400m+ if you were more trusted

GUYS PLZ STOP POSTING ABOUT IF YOU WERE TRUSTED! HE IS ASKING FOR PRICE CHECK ON ABOUT HOW MANY FEEDBACK HE HAVE???? RIGHT? HE AN EASYLY MAKE A PAYPAL FOR 400M=INTO PAYPAL DOLLARS? SO PLZ STOP STOP STOP!

• Like 1

Such a very well put together zerker, seeing as the account only has mute offences on it.
I'd price this around 300-350M.

Trusted or not people, you do have to start somewhere in order to be trusted, remember that!

I really do love this account though, nice job!

Edited by Funt