Offering service, for free :)

Thomas

Hi all,

So some of you may or may not have seen one of my 3 posts (I know right, big number). Pretty much, as a newbie to this foreign world I thought i'd make a hopeless attempt at sticking my foot at least a bit in the door smile.png

For as long as I can handle, i'll be offering design services to anyone who asks. The reason for this is because, I want to improve my skills, and also want to be able to help people out if they need it smile.png

Pretty much how it will work is I will do 5 people at a time, and will notify you when places are available. So, first in first serve smile.png

I can pretty much do anything, logos, banners, signatures, GUI, ducks riding cows whilst smoking weed, you name it smile.png

I don't really have a portfolio, so i'll just add one of those snazzy spoiler things and add the designs I have done to it over time.

snazzy spoiler \/

post-213247-0-46063600-1455884442_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-23961000-1455884517_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-83941200-1455886632_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-78807600-1455886642_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-64734600-1455898886_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-69172000-1455901938_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-99798500-1455904786_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-37179900-1455932640_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-95032300-1455934866_thumb.pngpost-213247-0-46483200-1455939211_thumb.png

If your interested, just type below, and then send me PM with the juicy details. I have only one request, for now, don't ask for anything enormous, I want to just be able to get through as many people as possible! QwPha8E.png 

*2/20/2016* wow guys, thank you so much for asking me to do stuff for you! It has so far been awesome. I have gone from having nothing in my snazzy spoiler to having 9!! Keep the requests rolling smile.png I got tons of time!

Cheers,

- Elviant

Edited by elviant

Go freestyle with the name 'Anne' and the colour : pink, please happy.png

Well.. I went freestyle smile.png Hope you like it smile.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8vg7anmcmylffs/Anne.png?dl=0 smile.png

Tell me what you think, if you like it, I will put in my snazzy spoiler smile.png

*edit* forgot to add, it looks really nice on black/grey :)

Edited by elviant

My name, Eagle Scripts as a signature. Colour should be blue & everything else is up to you (:

Would be awesome (:

Here you go man: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jystp1ei4k2w685/eaglescripts_transparent.png?dl=0

Once again it looks a lot nicer on a darker colour. The lettering for eagle is something I have never really experimented that much with, so the style might not be completely up to scratch. For me though, it was a milestone! Hope you like it :)

Here you go man: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jystp1ei4k2w685/eaglescripts_transparent.png?dl=0

Once again it looks a lot nicer on a darker colour. The lettering for eagle is something I have never really experimented that much with, so the style might not be completely up to scratch. For me though, it was a milestone! Hope you like it smile.png

It's an interesting style you've got. I think i'm not going to use it though, sorry :P

• Like 1

Very nice. As you can see I'm still missing an avatar. Can you hook me up?

Something money related.

Thanks a ton.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wyazw30bryul19/sampla.png?dl=0

Here you go man :) Money related, yet simple :) Hope you enjoy it haha :D

Hi man, welcome =]. If you have time id really appreciate a signature, Im a massive stoke city fan and id love a signature to match =]. Please prioritize people who need them more over me as i dont need but would just like =]

I'll see what I can do smile.png

It's an interesting style you've got. I think i'm not going to use it though, sorry tongue.png

no harm done man, i'm just having some fun! I wasn't so sure of it either tongue.png

Hi man, welcome =]. If you have time id really appreciate a signature, Im a massive stoke city fan and id love a signature to match =]. Please prioritize people who need them more over me as i dont need but would just like =]

Thanks for asking for a design :) here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/u65cveocajbormb/birdaking.png?dl=0