Stealth Quester

Token

Anyone else ever been banned using this script? Amazing script by the way lol, I was just curious. I been playing a new account completely legit only script I used was this one as I HATE questing and if I didn't have this I'd end up paying someone to do it for me as I use to. I purchased this script maybe 3 days ago and when I got home from work I went to log in and well I'm banned lol. 

2 hours ago, PWNography said:

Anyone else ever been banned using this script? Amazing script by the way lol, I was just curious. I been playing a new account completely legit only script I used was this one as I HATE questing and if I didn't have this I'd end up paying someone to do it for me as I use to. I purchased this script maybe 3 days ago and when I got home from work I went to log in and well I'm banned lol. 

Personally, I almost always try to babysit this one. It's a fantastic script and usually very reliable, but there are occasional hiccups. I've made it to 100+ qp on like 4 accounts using this without bans - bans on them occurred weeks after I finished all the quests this offers. Still the most useful script on this site imo, even if you have to check in on it every so often. You may have had bad luck and got stuck somewhere and picked up a ban as a result.

On 5/20/2021 at 8:39 PM, notmynameorisit said:

Personally, I almost always try to babysit this one. It's a fantastic script and usually very reliable, but there are occasional hiccups. I've made it to 100+ qp on like 4 accounts using this without bans - bans on them occurred weeks after I finished all the quests this offers. Still the most useful script on this site imo, even if you have to check in on it every so often. You may have had bad luck and got stuck somewhere and picked up a ban as a result.

Yeah that's true, I noticed it took 2 hours to complete MM1, regardless still worth it, I also gained over 100 QP with it and was kinda risky as I did it in a few days. Nonetheless it did complete every quest and is the best script I've purchased, just didn't think questing would be a watched thing is all

Its failing to withdraw items out of the bank. mirror mode, logger - 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:47 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Cadava berries
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:50 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Cadava berries
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:50 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 5 Varrock teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:53 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 5 Varrock teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:53 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:55 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:55 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Stamina potion(4)
[WARN][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:58 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:58 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:58 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!

44 minutes ago, W199 said:

Its failing to withdraw items out of the bank. mirror mode, logger - 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:47 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Cadava berries
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:50 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Cadava berries
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:50 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 5 Varrock teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:53 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 5 Varrock teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:53 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:55 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Falador teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:55 PM]: withdrawing necessary item: 1 Stamina potion(4)
[WARN][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:58 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:58 PM]: failed to withdraw necessary item: 1 Stamina potion(4)
[INFO][Bot #1][05/23 05:26:58 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has paused!

Restarting the client should usually fix this, there are some random errors on mirror mode when it's been running for some time

• Like 1

1.) How many accounts do you guys recommend running at most? I saw a post on some page where someone recommended 2-3. I don't mind but if it's fine to go a bit higher ofc I wouldn't mind this.
2.) Do you still recommend stealth injection when running this? I ask because its been 5 years since this thread and now most ppl recommend mirror mode.

16 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

1.) How many accounts do you guys recommend running at most? I saw a post on some page where someone recommended 2-3. I don't mind but if it's fine to go a bit higher ofc I wouldn't mind this.
2.) Do you still recommend stealth injection when running this? I ask because its been 5 years since this thread and now most ppl recommend mirror mode.

For accounts there is no limit; For quests 2-3 should be fine but with manual play around or between them; I generally recommend mirror mode

18 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

I Do 1-2 quests a day and rarely get a problem. Always mirror mode 

19 minutes ago, notmynameorisit said:

Personally I do a lot more than 3 per day, but I'm probably pushing my luck. Best to take it slowly if you don't have mirror mode.

I planned on purchasing mirror mode but would absolutely love if I didn't have to ofc lol.

How many would you say you bot a day with mirror mode?

39 minutes ago, Steven Jay said:

I planned on purchasing mirror mode but would absolutely love if I didn't have to ofc lol.

How many would you say you bot a day with mirror mode?

It's really all over the place. When creating a new account though, sometimes I'll do upwards of like 10 quests per day. That's with a ton of random breaks and skilling mixed in. That's mostly on my weekends though. Other than that, I might run 1-5 per day after work. Again, no set numbers, but I'll do a lot more than 3 in a day. I've kind of developed my own method of doing things, which seems to be fairly good. I wouldn't jump into 10 straight quests off tutorial island though, FWIW.

• Like 1