Stealth Quester

Token

Hook me up with a trial i'll run all the quests possible from mirror mode and will report back with details on which quest/npc/diologue it gets stuck on.

Authed :doge:

I know on which dialogues it gets stuck, it's every dialogue where the right option is not the first one. There is nothing that can be done on my end as a scripter though as this is an internal error in the mirror client.

Authed doge.png

I know on which dialogues it gets stuck, it's every dialogue where the right option is not the first one. There is nothing that can be done on my end as a scripter though as this is an internal error in the mirror client.

Ah ok, that was quick! Gonna fire this up right noww xD

lel there is no mouse draws?

edit: This is pre cool I havn't done any of the free quests just started the f2p option and its buying all the items from ge smile.png it appears to keep buying falador teleports im assuming it needs em for every quest but like its putting in ton of offers for falador tellies is that normal?

..anddd it just completely lagged out at the ge buying teleports -.- restarting everything

Edited by qlael50

Ah ok, that was quick! Gonna fire this up right noww xD

lel there is no mouse draws?

edit: This is pre cool I havn't done any of the free quests just started the f2p option and its buying all the items from ge smile.png it appears to keep buying falador teleports im assuming it needs em for every quest but like its putting in ton of offers for falador tellies is that normal?

..anddd it just completely lagged out at the ge buying teleports -.- restarting everything

Yes it requires many falador teleports. OSBot has a built-in mouse debugger under client options. Drawing a mouse icon is just CPU waste.

You can, but why not let it buy them?

cause it keeps buying 1-2 of them over n over lol..

anyways its working fine on mirror mode its picking options that arent in the first option.

only problem i had was dorics quest so far it couldnt find the items in bank (not visible) error.

and then it ran to doric without anything and was cycling the "ill be back" or something and got stuck.

cause it keeps buying 1-2 of them over n over lol..

anyways its working fine on mirror mode its picking options that arent in the first option.

only problem i had was dorics quest so far it couldnt find the items in bank (not visible) error.

and then it ran to doric without anything and was cycling the "ill be back" or something and got stuck.

Holy shit :doge:

Now I know why buying items for all quests takes 20 minutes. Honestly, when I run it myself I just press "All" and go afk. I'll add some code to add the quantities properly.

Mirror mode though, is quite unpredictable, as it's still just a beta version, I'm not sure what errors it might throw nowadays.

Holy shit doge.png

Now I know why buying items for all quests takes 20 minutes. Honestly, when I run it myself I just press "All" and go afk. I'll add some code to add the quantities properly.

Mirror mode though, is quite unpredictable, as it's still just a beta version, I'm not sure what errors it might throw nowadays.

yea i feel u.

am getting errors like this every few quests

INFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:22 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Rope

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:22 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:32 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Beer

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:32 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:35 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Redberries

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:35 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:39 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Amulet of glory

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:39 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

yea i feel u.

am getting errors like this every few quests

INFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:22 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Rope

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:22 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:32 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Beer

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:32 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:35 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Redberries

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:35 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:39 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Amulet of glory

[iNFO][bot #1][05/28 02:23:39 AM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Item not visible

Those ones aren't errors, just debug messages.