Stealth Quester

Token

8 minutes ago, Token said:

I believe it should be fixed now

will try it,

In addition, for puzzle solving I see it complete the picture but before it clicks the last piece it will hop. Is there a reason for this? < had to pause and do last piece for it.

Edit: You did fix the previously report issue. Thanks :)

Edited by GreenGrass

13 minutes ago, GreenGrass said:

will try it,

In addition, for puzzle solving I see it complete the picture but before it clicks the last piece it will hop. Is there a reason for this? < had to pause and do last piece for it.

Edit: You did fix the previously report issue. Thanks :)

50% cases the puzzle requires undoing the last 2 rows to complete, it hops instead (it's faster than undoing)

18 hours ago, Token said:

50% cases the puzzle requires undoing the last 2 rows to complete, it hops instead (it's faster than undoing)

I had the same issue. Solved it perfectly but with one piece left to slite it kept hopping world. Had to pause it right at the last peace and slide that one manually. Forgot to mention it before :)

7 minutes ago, Triovani said:

I had the same issue. Solved it perfectly but with one piece left to slite it kept hopping world. Had to pause it right at the last peace and slide that one manually. Forgot to mention it before :)

It would only hop if the puzzle can't be solved without undoing, it should be able to slide the last piece if it can be solved in that way

@Token

I have noticed when starting the script it stays in the settings tab after setting camera zoom settings instead of switching to inventory tab resulting in the script keep picking a full inventory of grain on cooks assistant and ends up standing still with full inv of grain. Was wondering if u can make it switch to inventory when the script launches to prevent this to happen :)

also this only happens because i use the iron man mode but could be great if fixed :)

Edited by run escapes

5 hours ago, run escapes said:

@Token

I have noticed when starting the script it stays in the settings tab after setting camera zoom settings instead of switching to inventory tab resulting in the script keep picking a full inventory of grain on cooks assistant and ends up standing still with full inv of grain. Was wondering if u can make it switch to inventory when the script launches to prevent this to happen :)

also this only happens because i use the iron man mode but could be great if fixed :)

I've added some code to handle that case, should be working now

• Like 1

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : https://pastebin.com/dEe8zUjj
3. Description:  Seems like the it tries to get rid of some stamina potions, but I'm in f2p. Tried goggle the button on/on, tried other quests, bank not full og in tabs.

5 minutes ago, CSGOslave said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : https://pastebin.com/dEe8zUjj
3. Description:  Seems like the it tries to get rid of some stamina potions, but I'm in f2p. Tried goggle the button on/on, tried other quests, bank not full og in tabs.

Is it opening and closing the bank? When was the account created? Does it have adventure paths? In the quest tab, is there some other sub-tab open other than the quest list itself?

8 hours ago, WhygADemo said:

any plans for underground pass?

Yes

7 hours ago, TriBait said:

so what do i do if a quest gets stuck and i have to reset? the bot is acting like it just started the quest from the  beginning instead of continuing 

Run in debug mode (press F4 on the GUI), make sure the bot is exactly where it was before being interrupted and has same items

On 11/15/2019 at 11:41 AM, Token said:

It would only hop if the puzzle can't be solved without undoing, it should be able to slide the last piece if it can be solved in that way

I`m sure it should work, all i say is when i ran that quest the script tried to solve it like 4-5 times and on last attempt (it tried to hop) i managed to pause the script and slide the last piece into place :) 

• Like 1