Stealth Quester

Token

I have found that in quests sometimes, that if you have a placeholder for an item, sometimes if you dont have item in your bank but the placeholder, it tries to withdraw placeholder. 

And sometimes, for instance, in biohazard or plague city, it withdraws bucket of milk from bank but then tries to withdrawthe placeholder as well, so i had to delete palceholder and quest continued,.

20 minutes ago, greiter said:

I have found that in quests sometimes, that if you have a placeholder for an item, sometimes if you dont have item in your bank but the placeholder, it tries to withdraw placeholder. 

And sometimes, for instance, in biohazard or plague city, it withdraws bucket of milk from bank but then tries to withdrawthe placeholder as well, so i had to delete palceholder and quest continued,.

Is that only on mirror mode?

Couple of questions:

1) How does the magic gear work exactly? I've set the gear with staff of fire but it doesn't recognise it as infinite source of fire runes and still buys them from GE and takes them to quest along with the fire staff.

2) Will it automatically choose highest spell available at my magic level?

3) During Fight Arena, after killing the Bouncer it teleports to Camelot and walks back to Lady Servil, wouldn't it be possible to make him run there from arena as it is much faster?

4) Also noticed the unnecessary walking trough the maze in Tree Gnome Village

5) Will script continue from the middle of the quest when OSbot makes a scheduled break?

Other than that awesome script, absolut time saver, thanks!! 

Edited by meeterdetsi

24 minutes ago, meeterdetsi said:

Couple of questions:

1) How does the magic gear work exactly? I've set the gear with staff of fire but it doesn't recognise it as infinite source of fire runes and still buys them from GE and takes them to quest along with the fire staff.

2) Will it automatically choose highest spell available at my magic level?

3) During Fight Arena, after killing the Bouncer it teleports to Camelot and walks back to Lady Servil, wouldn't it be possible to make him run there from arena as it is much faster?

4) Also noticed the unnecessary walking trough the maze in Tree Gnome Village

5) Will script continue from the middle of the quest when OSbot makes a scheduled break?

Other than that awesome script, absolut time saver, thanks!! 

1. The staff type property is not recognized atm, it will bring all runes required

2. No, it will choose only the spell that you set on the gear preset (set a spell on autocast and load equipment)

3. Sure I'll add some code for that

4. That's been on my list for some time, I'll push a lot of improvements this week

5. In many cases that may not happen,, remove any break manager settings as they can't force a break in the middle of a boss fight

2 hours ago, bongrips said:

is mirror mode currently broken? every quest i try running cant get past buying items at the GE. 

if yes, how is the ban rate on stealth injection?

It may have been affected by the recent game updates, I've always used stealth injection and had no issues but I usually bot 1-2 quests at a time

Bought this about a year ago, and I used it back then, it always worked perfectly. Now I came back to OSRS with a new account and noticed that you added a lot more quests, and many changes, I haven't run into any issues. I just wanted to say that this is one of the best scripts I have ever used, and me having a general knowledge of programming.... this must of taken AGES to write some of these quests, and I appreciate your work for that!! I would recommend this to everyone.

I noticed some changes like back then you would have a specific tab for F2P quests, and there are more quests now, that's what I mainly remember.

Curious question tho, you may get this a lot, but are you working on new quests by any chance, and could we know what have u been working on if you are?

Ly for making this

• Boge 1

8 hours ago, Token said:

It may have been affected by the recent game updates, I've always used stealth injection and had no issues but I usually bot 1-2 quests at a time

Having the same issue on MM. Worked fine until I was forced to stop the script and when I set it up again with the same quest etc. it goes to GE and says "Not enough money for quest items" or something. Happened only like 5 mins later when I stopped script. I have 100k+ in bank and all the necessary items for the quests which the script itself bought. Any ideas how to fix? SI is not and option for me for safety reasons.

NEVER MIND - Somehow restarting all the clients fixed the issue. 

Edited by meeterdetsi
  • Boge 1

9 hours ago, Mazen320 said:

Bought this about a year ago, and I used it back then, it always worked perfectly. Now I came back to OSRS with a new account and noticed that you added a lot more quests, and many changes, I haven't run into any issues. I just wanted to say that this is one of the best scripts I have ever used, and me having a general knowledge of programming.... this must of taken AGES to write some of these quests, and I appreciate your work for that!! I would recommend this to everyone.

I noticed some changes like back then you would have a specific tab for F2P quests, and there are more quests now, that's what I mainly remember.

Curious question tho, you may get this a lot, but are you working on new quests by any chance, and could we know what have u been working on if you are?

Ly for making this

Thanks for the feedback :doge: 

I'm not currently working on any new quests, but I will be adding new ones in the future. I'm working more on the current code atm.

• Like 1

Hi Token,
I've had generally no issues with the script since purchase, until a few days ago sadly, wherein the script seems to automatically terminate itself upon attempting to start. It doesn't seem to be specific to a quest(s), as I have attempted to run a variety of quests in hope to pin-point the issue; to no result :(. Any assistance/insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Edit: The issue was the selected food, specifically Tuna. The script is functioning normally after selecting Lobster, instead of Tuna. I have not tested the other food options yet.

Edited by vickimus
Update
  • Boge 1

21 minutes ago, vickimus said:

Hi Token,
I've had generally no issues with the script since purchase, until a few days ago sadly, wherein the script seems to automatically terminate itself upon attempting to start. It doesn't seem to be specific to a quest(s), as I have attempted to run a variety of quests in hope to pin-point the issue; to no result :(. Any assistance/insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Edit: The issue was the selected food, specifically Tuna. The script is functioning normally after selecting Lobster, instead of Tuna. I have not tested the other food options yet.

Is there any error in the logger printed when using Tuna?

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror mode
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) :

cb093dbdaa2e0d957321fceaa544e5f3.png

. Description: 

Spams the same webwalk event when it should talk to the npc. After i clicked on the npc it continued the quest fine.

• Boge 1