Stealth Quester

Token

7 minutes ago, frozen8 said:

F2P/P2P: P2P

Mirror mode:  NO

Low CPU mode: NO

Debug mode: NO

Command line parameters: [only the allow/script parameters are important, no world/bot/proxy/login] 

Multiple bots running in the same client: NO

Do you have tabs in your bank: NO

Quick start option: All

Quest:RFD Dwarf Subquest

<MOST IMPORTANT> Logger contents: 
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:11:50 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:11:51 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:11:53 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:11:54 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:11:56 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:11:57 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:11:59 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50
[INFO][Bot #1][10/08 12:12:00 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing stage: 50

Additional info: The bot didn't bring enough rune (Magic spells) and he is trying to set the cast while he doesn't have enough rune for the spell.

Did you complete any of the new quests?

Token,

I have most of the quests done. It somehow has registered I already completed dragon slayer(which i used this to complete on a different f2p account). So Dragon Slayer doesnt show in the list of quests like if you want to do an individual one. it is simply not there. Meaning I cant run it using the bot. Obviously skips over it if just clicking f2p or all. 

Side note. Does murder mystery need to be completed for mithgloves/Ogre Subquest? 

Just now, shyronnthefair said:

Token,

I have most of the quests done. It somehow has registered I already completed dragon slayer(which i used this to complete on a different f2p account). So Dragon Slayer doesnt show in the list of quests like if you want to do an individual one. it is simply not there. Meaning I cant run it using the bot. Obviously skips over it if just clicking f2p or all. 

Side note. Does murder mystery need to be completed for mithgloves/Ogre Subquest? 

Dragon Slayer is not even supported. You mean Demon Slayer? Did you complete any of the quests released in the last few months?

It's not required

1 minute ago, pandakills said:

Would love a trial for this. :)

Authed :doge: 

Token,

I thiught d slayer was supprted for some reason lmao. Regardless, for Ogre subquest it just sits there after drawing the 4 chickens, 100 arrows, etc, and doesnt move from bank. Wondering if its a req problem?  I have all stats and have not done any of the new quests recently released. 

3 minutes ago, shyronnthefair said:

Token,

I thiught d slayer was supprted for some reason lmao. Regardless, for Ogre subquest it just sits there after drawing the 4 chickens, 100 arrows, etc, and doesnt move from bank. Wondering if its a req problem?  I have all stats and have not done any of the new quests recently released. 

Was it previously started? Are you using mirror mode?