Stealth Quester

Token

You know that waterfall starting quest? when you go down the way towards dwarf place?

It stood at the top of the hill trying to click on a tile that wasn't visible (it was black).

Yes that webwalking bug has persisted through many client versions, but I added code long time ago to break the webwalking events after 5 seconds if it hasn't moved, it shouldn't be an issue unless someone changed the webwalking code in .71

can i have an auth please?

Authed :doge:

I have a suggestion, for the quests in karamja could you make the script teleport to camelot/ardougne and get a charter boat over or something please smile.png

also, it tries to use a shortcut to the desert that is unable to be used unless the lumbridge tasks are done, anychance you could either add an option not to use certain short cuts or possibly make another script that does diaries :) 

Edited by scalezz

Authed doge.png

Authed doge.png

What happened that made you reset it?

What's in the logger?

Best F2P food, many monsters hit more than 10

Java command line memory allocation is not done by xmt (I've never personally heard of this flag before), but by -xms and -xmx as far as I know. The number also has to end in m or g meaning megabytes or gigabytes. However, OSBot has a built-in flag for memory allocation -mem which has the same effect as -xmx. Did you try running the script without changing the default memory allocation of the client? 

I have i also get this with a few other scripts, im not messing with the client, i'm editing the java config. i've tried googling around and couldn't find a solution