Stealth Quester

Token

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:49:52 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lumbridge teleport

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:49:54 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:49:58 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:00 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:01 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Mind rune

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:02 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:03 PM]: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted

at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)

at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(di:57)

at api.Yb.G(rd:515)

at api.Yb.E(rd:326)

at api.Yb.E(rd:101)

at b.kA.E(pb:175)

at api.AUx.E(h:93)

at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)

at api.AUx.E(h:69)

at api.COm5.E(ud:246)

at e.aUx.E(kc:189)

at api.nUl.G(ac:94)

at c.AUx.onLoop(cc:231)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(tg:28)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:03 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has pause

lost city breaks everytime when withdrawing from draynor to head to entrana. 

[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:49:52 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Lumbridge teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:49:54 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Falador teleport
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:49:58 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:00 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Air rune
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:01 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Mind rune
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:02 PM]: [DEBUG][bANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Earth rune
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:03 PM]: java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(di:57)
at api.Yb.G(rd:515)
at api.Yb.E(rd:326)
at api.Yb.E(rd:101)
at b.kA.E(pb:175)
at api.AUx.E(h:93)
at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(Unknown Source)
at api.AUx.E(h:69)
at api.COm5.E(ud:246)
at e.aUx.E(kc:189)
at api.nUl.G(ac:94)
at c.AUx.onLoop(cc:231)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(tg:28)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][06/26 05:50:03 PM]: Script Stealth Quester has pause

lost city breaks everytime when withdrawing from draynor to head to entrana. 

What exacly breaks? 

you might want to set the price higher for bread. It was not selling for me.

Edit: empty fishbowl wasn't selling either with the set price.

They shouldn't take long if not instantly buy as those prices are grabbed off rsbuddy's website to make sure you are the highest bidder, there may be some time of the day when people are just not selling them

• Like 2

withdrawing the items, it gets stuck in a loop of withdrawing everything and then depositing.

also jwing, for deadman mode does it self collect or do you need items already?

You need all the required items. Do you have the whole logger messages? What gear preset were you using? Did you run on debug mode/dmm mode? Mirror mode or stealth injection? What spell were you using? Was it when going to entrana or at the start of the quest?

• Like 1

You need all the required items. Do you have the whole logger messages? What gear preset were you using? Did you run on debug mode/dmm mode? Mirror mode or stealth injection? What spell were you using? Was it when going to entrana or at the start of the quest?

It had all items, it bought them from g.e. At draynor heading to entrana as I said, i tried both fire strike and earth strike presets, regular client not dmm. 

Edited by Bedley

It had all items, it bought them from g.e. At draynor heading to entrana as I said, i tried both fire strike and earth strike presets, regular client not dmm. 

If you restarted the script, would it go buy any missing items? Were you running a custom quest list or a quick start option? 

Is the script working better now? I want to test it out again without getting banned in 1 day?

It's working fine on my screen

Can I get a trial of this please?

Authed :doge:

• Like 1