Stealth Quester

Token

Quick update:

I have added code to handle the case where you burn the raw jubbly during RFD Ogre Subquest and also for the case where you burn the raw chompy during Big Chompy Bird Hunting, which I did not manage to reproduce on the accounts I ran but I put some code in there that should handle it (let me know if it's not working, if it burns the chompy it should go to Grand Exchange, buy the lost items for seasoning + the raw chompy and go back to the quest area)

There is a new Grand Exchange system, now there is no pattern in the prices, they are grabbed from live rsbuddy data and computed based on overall price, buying price and quantity traded in order to ensure instant buying prices with reasonable offers. The price computing algorithm provides 3 levels of safety against IO exceptions from the rsbuddy website so even if it goes down, the script should work as usual

I have been notifed about a "Fatal error" from webwalking during Tribal Totem (was most likely broke with the last client update) while travelling from Port Sarim, so now the script will travel from Camelot instead of Falador

Script done a few quests for me but now no matter what quest i run or press i just get logged out upon running the script?

What quest are you attempting to run? What messages are printed in the logger?

EDIT: don't forget those quests have requirements and you may not meet them. Quest requirements can be checked in the Quest Info tab. There are also 2 known exceptions which occur if you do quests manually: your account requires access to Morytania in order to do Animal Magnetism (talk to Drezel after Priest in Peril if you did it yourself) and in order to do any RFD subquests, you should have entered the dining hall after RFD Cook Subquest in order to trigger the cutscene. These exceptions are automatically handled by the script if you let it do these quests.

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

no lol just didn't think it would need it. I'll just do imp catcher and witch's potion before this quest

but, can you make it to where we can add quests that we have already started like before.

Ok

hey could i get a trial i wasn't able to test out last time was busy through out the day . ill post a proggy

Authed :doge: