Stealth Quester

Token

Yeah I've been getting stuck a LOT lately. Including fight arena, waterfall quest, and even some of the easier ones, like cook's assistant have been giving me trouble. even loading the script compared to the others (including stealth nmz, and khal scripts) it just isn't loading or is taking forever. I know some of it is my internet connection, but getting stuck is something I've been having a lot of problems with lately.

On 6/24/2020 at 2:32 AM, La Ballade said:

does it work on ironman if I gather the items before hand? is it able to retrieve the items from bank instead of going in ge?

Theoretically yes but it will need items like teleport tabs, enchanted jewelry which isn't really worth it on an iron man; there is an iron man mode (press F5 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (ironman mode)) but this only supports 9 quests atm where it will automatically gather all required items; there is also the debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open) which disables banking and GE, but that requires starting with items in inventory and may not work if some items are missing

17 hours ago, Manduca said:

Started Animal Magnetism, bought everything and got to the ectofuntus on Canifis then got stuck there.

Downstairs, upstairs or middle floor? Did it obtain slime/ground bones/tokens?

13 hours ago, Allow Me said:

Yeah I've been getting stuck a LOT lately. Including fight arena, waterfall quest, and even some of the easier ones, like cook's assistant have been giving me trouble. even loading the script compared to the others (including stealth nmz, and khal scripts) it just isn't loading or is taking forever. I know some of it is my internet connection, but getting stuck is something I've been having a lot of problems with lately.

It may take a little longer, especially when walking, there are some delays which come from the webwalker but shouldn't be an issue; are there any messages spammed in the logger while it is not doing anything?

Couple of bugs with Underground Pass on mirror:

For the floor trap grid puzzle it keeps trying the same (the first) square over and over.

In the big cavern with the agility gaps, it gets stuck doing the first jump before the witch's house over and over (until it falls and then comes back and repeats). It gets stuck in the same way randomly at other points too.

It also buys 3k arrows which is a bit much (especially if you select amethyst).

example log: https://pastebin.com/W84URg1n

Edited by gazlo

10 hours ago, Token said:

It may take a little longer, especially when walking, there are some delays which come from the webwalker but shouldn't be an issue; are there any messages spammed in the logger while it is not doing anything?

It doesn't spam ; i.e. it kept saying Fight arena Stage 6, and would go to the GE to buy items (because it died, presumably to my bad internet right now as I am on vacation), but in every quest after it dies it goes to buy the proper items (which works perfectly) then just stands at the ge until it logs out. it's like once you die, the bot doesn't know how to react. I get that in somewhere like lumbridge it might not know how to react, but if it is at the ge, finished buying all items, then just stands there. It did this when i died at waterfall and fight arena. I remember the cooks assistant(rfd subquest ) was my fault for not having requirements for it.

6 hours ago, Fadednz said:

Hey really keen on this, do you mind if i have a trial before i purchase ? thanks

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

3 hours ago, gazlo said:

Couple of bugs with Underground Pass on mirror:

For the floor trap grid puzzle it keeps trying the same (the first) square over and over.

In the big cavern with the agility gaps, it gets stuck doing the first jump before the witch's house over and over (until it falls and then comes back and repeats). It gets stuck in the same way randomly at other points too.

It also buys 3k arrows which is a bit much (especially if you select amethyst).

example log: https://pastebin.com/W84URg1n

So it gets past the obstacle and attempts to go back? Does it start clicking while the character is going through the obstacle, like no delay at all?

2 hours ago, Not_A_Banana said:

COuld I get a trial Please? Looks like a monster of a script.

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

3 minutes ago, Allow Me said:

It doesn't spam ; i.e. it kept saying Fight arena Stage 6, and would go to the GE to buy items (because it died, presumably to my bad internet right now as I am on vacation), but in every quest after it dies it goes to buy the proper items (which works perfectly) then just stands at the ge until it logs out. it's like once you die, the bot doesn't know how to react. I get that in somewhere like lumbridge it might not know how to react, but if it is at the ge, finished buying all items, then just stands there. It did this when i died at waterfall and fight arena. I remember the cooks assistant(rfd subquest ) was my fault for not having requirements for it.

Previously started quests are not supported unless started in debug mode (press F4 while the GUI is open, title will change to Stealth Quester (debug mode)) with items in inventory and at an accessible position for the current stage, like for Fight Arena it may need to be inside the arena when started in debug mode otherwise it can't reach it

I see. is there any workaround for this coming soon? I.e. if I die, pause the script, and go back to a place it recognizes (g.e. or something) shouldn't it be able to "Read" the quest log and see where it can pick up @Token

Or do I just have to babysit a little bit? This account was my fault because forgot to do witches house lol

1 hour ago, Allow Me said:

I see. is there any workaround for this coming soon? I.e. if I die, pause the script, and go back to a place it recognizes (g.e. or something) shouldn't it be able to "Read" the quest log and see where it can pick up @Token

Or do I just have to babysit a little bit? This account was my fault because forgot to do witches house lol

A place it recognizes would be only the place where it was supposed to be, i.e. where it died, in that case it will work when started in debug mode with items in inventory