Stealth Quester

Token

On 6/17/2020 at 2:28 AM, chors said:

witches house, i start it and it looks at my bank and then exits saying not enough money. i have 1m in the bank

waterfall quest, goes to ge types in "chronic" then keeps repating

Remove any untradeable/expensive items from the gear presets, the quest items shouldn't be more than 50k-100k

On 6/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, osrssw11 said:

How do people setup the bot for Lost City?

Use a staff to autocast some spell and load it, the script will deposit the staff when going to Entrana

23 hours ago, simpatria said:

price bro ?

$25

14 hours ago, osrssw11 said:

Are there any bugs due to the latest update?

Not that I know of

1 hour ago, aexamo said:

Will you be adding more quests at some point? Preferably desert treasure and lunar diplomacy?

Yes, the original version had only 18 quests, it's at 64 right now

getting this error during lost city. just standing inside taverly underground.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/19 11:07:49 PM]: position: [x=2840, y=9766, z=0]; next: Lost City; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: false; input: true, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/19 11:07:49 PM]: running quest: Lost City; current stage: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][06/19 11:07:49 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.Af.B(zc:191)
    at b.fC.B(zc:145)
    at b.Prn.F(v:399)
    at b.Prn.K(v:189)
    at b.KE.B(zb:96)
    at e.Aux.A(jd:482)
    at e.Aux.k(jd:153)
    at c.Aux.onLoop(ud:373)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hl:22)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Edited by Avocado

7 hours ago, Avocado said:

getting this error during lost city. just standing inside taverly underground.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/19 11:07:49 PM]: position: [x=2840, y=9766, z=0]; next: Lost City; queue: 1; member: true; mirror: false; input: true, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][06/19 11:07:49 PM]: running quest: Lost City; current stage: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][06/19 11:07:49 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.Af.B(zc:191)
    at b.fC.B(zc:145)
    at b.Prn.F(v:399)
    at b.Prn.K(v:189)
    at b.KE.B(zb:96)
    at e.Aux.A(jd:482)
    at e.Aux.k(jd:153)
    at c.Aux.onLoop(ud:373)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hl:22)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Why is it inside taverly underground? That area is not part of the quest and shouldn't walk there

23 hours ago, yeppersitsme said:

Is there not a way to use protect prayers while fighting? or am I missing it somewhere?

Not atm, it's only supported in Monkey Madness and Underground Pass, but it will use them by default there

17 hours ago, OVO Plomo said:

When I try to do any RFD subquest it just opens my bank and the script turns off after about a second or two. Is there a fix to this problem?

What's printed in the logger? (Top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger) Does it have the requirements for the specific RFD subquest?

6 hours ago, boush said:

can you make it so i can just wear what im wearing when i press start please XD

That wouldn't allow for the creation of quest presets for gold farming, the gear can be loaded via the load worn equipment button and then selected on the right side of the quests you want to use it on

Edited by Token

It’s quite cool that this script can do the MM1 puzzle. Literally the only reason I bought this script was for MM1. I bet it’ll end up getting me banned at the end of the day but that’s still pretty cool to look at. For all I know it was trivial to script out but still quite neat watching it go. 

Edited by arbicrax172

10 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

It’s quite cool that this script can do the MM1 puzzle. Literally the only reason I bought this script was for MM1. I bet it’ll end up getting me banned at the end of the day but that’s still pretty cool to look at. For all I know it was trivial to script out but still quite neat watching it go. 

that's stupid, you can also pay 200k so you don't have to do the puzzle instead of 25 dollars 

3 hours ago, kkropman said:

that's stupid, you can also pay 200k so you don't have to do the puzzle instead of 25 dollars 

That was a bit of an exaggeration, I bought the script for more than MM1. I was just saying it’s cool that it could do the puzzle without copping  out and having to pay for it. Plus even if I really did just buy it for MM1, it’d be too late now cause I already bought it lol. It was worth the buy though to skip some annoying quests like UGP and dig site.

3 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

That was a bit of an exaggeration, I bought the script for more than MM1. I was just saying it’s cool that it could do the puzzle without copping  out and having to pay for it. Plus even if I really did just buy it for MM1, it’d be too late now cause I already bought it lol. It was worth the buy though to skip some annoying quests like UGP and dig site.

I was literally just about to ask if it did the puzzle for MM1 lol thanks for the answer before hand 😛

22 hours ago, gmsballerjt said:

Wont run underground pass for some reason, it keeps opening bank and then just sitting there

EDIT: it just wouldn't take items out of the bank for some reason, i had to open the log to see what it was trying to get then pause script and manually withdraw

What item is it getting stuck on?

11 hours ago, nico97 said:

quality script... nearly done all the quests provided in the list.. no problems up to yet just one question? are you planning on putting more quest scripts up??

I'll be adding more quests to this script instead, I won't release separate scripts