Token

7 hours ago, Iwandesjon said:

Running with injection just happens when trying to start the bot

https://pastebin.com/nv4cutwr

I don't think that's Stealth Quester from the logger messages

2bqPdmy.png 

4 hours ago, leonel916 said:

The Feud stops doing anything, the part where i need to talk to the bandits

Could you check what's printed in the logger and send me a copy paste? (top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger)

1 hour ago, Token said:

I don't think that's Stealth Quester from the logger messages

2bqPdmy.png 

Could you check what's printed in the logger and send me a copy paste? (top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger)

i havn't seen a single issue with 'The feud' it ran from start to finish smoother than a baby's butt cheeks gues the uses is running in debug mode due stopping the script on a different quest

When using StealthQuester make sure to restart the script once it has been ran in debug mode to finish an already started quest!

1 hour ago, Lertch said:

when trying to do monkey madness the bot just stands there and doesn't do anything. it did the grand tree just fine though

What's printed in the logger? (top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger)

3 hours ago, mond1 said:

hey. in the grand tree after the bot killed the demon he came up the ladder and went to the tree and tried to go down the trapdoor insteed of going forward in the cave. using mirror mode if it matters. thanks

Have you paused the script during the demon fight?

20 minutes ago, Token said:

What's printed in the logger? (top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger)

Have you paused the script during the demon fight?

@Token Pausing the script shouldn't be causing a issue as i did pause the script during Shadow of the storm to bank for monkfish as it was out of food and didn't restock 😕 once i have an acc to do monkey madness i'l do another complete quest run and report any issues i encounter as i did yesterday

25 minutes ago, Syndo said:

Its a great script with one problem, i hate that it buys items that are worth 500gp for like 10k

i dont wanna put 100k on the account just so it can buy all the items to do 7qp, please fix 

7QP is easy to get if you don't wan't it to buy items for 100K then just do Romeo and juliet and Goblin diplomacy lol?