Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, rsafadi said:

during dwarf cannon quest it got stuck here

[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:36:08 AM]: position: [x=2562, y=3457, z=0]; next: Dwarf Cannon; queue: 8; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:36:08 AM]: running quest: Dwarf Cannon; current stage: 1

it would not repair the railings , i manually did the repair and then continued the script and it proceeded properly

please fix this , it caused my account to repeatedly talk to the captain for over 6 hours while i was sleeping , if i get banned , i'm going to thank you

Regards,

Should be fixed now

6 minutes ago, rlvleut said:

Randomly just closed my mirror client and stucking the orignal client

Start a fresh mirror client (including official client to attach to) before every script run to ensure best results, the mirror client may be unstable and crash after long runs

UPDATE - Underground Pass is now live

TvXU8f4.png

There is a hard-coded 25 Hitpoints requirement
The quest only supports range for now to save up space, since the quest requires 25 Ranged and a bow anyway
The type of bow and arrow used can be configured using the "Configure Settings" button, and will default to willow shortbow/mithril arrows if none are chosen
Summer pies will be used instead of normal food
The script uses protect from melee during the paladin fights if the account has 43 Prayer
There is no agility requirement for the script to complete the quest (it was tested with level 1 Agility), but may be limited if it fails too much before reaching Iban's Lair
There is a risk of death with low Hitpoints/Ranged/Agility, which was not a problem while testing with as low as 39 Hitpoints and 30 Ranged
Mirror mode may increase chance of death due to delay added to actions, but should not be an issue with decent Hitpoitns (50+)

PS: the quest takes roughly 3 hours with level 1 Agility

K4LZJUl.png

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Token said:

TvXU8f4.png

The quest only supports range for now to save up space, since the quest requires 25 Ranged and a bow anyway
The type of bow and arrow used can be configured using the "Configure Settings" button, and will default to willow shortbow/mithril arrows if none are chosen
The script uses protect from melee during the paladin fights if the account has 43 Prayer
There is no agility requirement for the script to complete the quest (it was tested with level 1 Agility), but may be limited if it fails too much before reaching Iban's Lair
There is a risk of death with low Hitpoints/Ranged/Agility, which was not a problem while testing with as low as 39 Hitpoints and 30 Ranged
Mirror mode may increase chance of death due to delay added to actions, but should not be an issue with decent Hitpoitns (50+)

K4LZJUl.png

Token the G. O. A. T fr

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Token said:

TvXU8f4.png

K4LZJUl.png

amazing , about to test it on my 1 def pure ( 43cb )

1 minute ago, rlvleut said:

BTW prince ali rescue is bugged all it does is keep walking at the prison and going back to i believe the captain is called ned? And keeps doing that in a loop

Was the script interrupted while doing that quest, or the quest previously started prior to running the script?

bug report

quest: Dragon slayer

notes: Doesnt click on diaglog box here and displays error

gets stuck alot while talking to this same NPC , doesnt go threw any of the prompts

also gets stuck when inside malzars maze and trying to access the door to the ghosts , just spam clicks the wrong door

you should re-test this script on an account , rest of the script runs perfectly just first 5-15 mins has some issues

image.png.e3efb43918e6d5418e6907c51b1492e0.pngimage.png.c7a3287ac9e24633555c9136f315c5c3.png

Edited by rsafadi

18 minutes ago, rsafadi said:

bug report

quest: Dragon slayer

notes: Doesnt click on diaglog box here and displays error

gets stuck alot while talking to this same NPC , doesnt go threw any of the prompts

also gets stuck when inside malzars maze and trying to access the door to the ghosts , just spam clicks the wrong door

you should re-test this script on an account , might be worth a re-write or a few tweaks

image.png.e3efb43918e6d5418e6907c51b1492e0.pngimage.png.c7a3287ac9e24633555c9136f315c5c3.png

I pushed a fix for a bug which may be exactly this just a few mins ago, but I'll run a test on that particular quest tomorrow

bug report

merlins crystal quest - doesnt get out of the crate , doesnt click the dialogs to leave , after leaving manually quests completes normally

grand tree quest - doesnt spell tuzo with the twigs like its supposed to , it tries to stack them , had to do it manually then it continue

also it doesnt use protect from melee pray when fighting the demon at end , died twice....

Regards,