Stealth Quester

Token

@Token

Hey token, im running into a similar issue that was just addressed on Malcom's slayer script you work on. im having trouble getting the bot to buy things from GE it failed three times and ended up typing into general chat as a few other folks had expressed on malcom's slayer script. I was using mirror mode, non debug, with the client set to 50MS reaction.

attached is the log.

quester.txt

On 4/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, Shyam Patel said:

ah ok, I did do that and got the script restarted. It resumed and completed the task, it is a great script thanks! Are there any new quests you will be adding soon?

Yes

On 4/8/2020 at 9:37 PM, stoney said:

any way i could get a free trial period? 

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

On 4/9/2020 at 5:07 AM, Trym vilhjamur said:

Possible for a trial?

I'm afraid I'm not currently doing trials

16 hours ago, GWizard said:

Is there much of a ban rate on this script? I think i used it years ago and it got me miths super easy!

Depends on how you use it, I do some updates regularly when ban rates become an issue

8 hours ago, gashwagon said:

@Token

Hey token, im running into a similar issue that was just addressed on Malcom's slayer script you work on. im having trouble getting the bot to buy things from GE it failed three times and ended up typing into general chat as a few other folks had expressed on malcom's slayer script. I was using mirror mode, non debug, with the client set to 50MS reaction.

attached is the log.

quester.txt 8.68 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks, will push an update shortly :ditto: 

20 hours ago, GWizard said:

Is there much of a ban rate on this script? I think i used it years ago and it got me miths super easy!

I am already using this script for a month now. I do max 2 quests a day and almost never every day.

@Token any news on the upcoming quests?

Edited by thetomask

2 hours ago, dannybown said:

is anyone having issues with this script on dragon slayer? It keeps trying to complete the maze part over and over

If you keft the maze at some point,it’ll only try to continue from that certain point. If you’ve done the yellow key, it won’t try to get it again eventhough you do need to do that if you want to finish it after leaving. That’s what I had.

Token, would be nice if it’d just fully redo the maze if you’ve left it (because maybe death and stuff yes).

Hi Token, 

First of all this is a fantastic script. A++

Don't ask me why, but I was babysitting Doric's quest and saw that the bot bought noted ores through the GE and then tried giving them to Doric. It then looped here and attempted to give him noted ores over and over. I let it sit for about 3 attempts before pausing the script and unnoting them myself. 

Thanks

Edit: Strange. I tried Doric's quest again with another account and it bought ores from GE and deposited them in the bank and then withdrew them as ores. 

Edited by Juiced308

On 4/10/2020 at 12:44 PM, thetomask said:

I am already using this script for a month now. I do max 2 quests a day and almost never every day.

@Token any news on the upcoming quests?

Yes I ran a test on Underground Pass with 1 agility yesterday and will be released today

On 4/10/2020 at 10:24 PM, Alyosha27 said:

Hey, very promising script and am thinking about getting for my ironman. Would you mind sharing with me the 9 currently supported quests? Thanks

Cook's Assistant

Romeo and Juliet

The Restless Ghost

Rune Mysteries

Ernest the Chicken

Hazeel Cult

Clock Tower

The Corsair Curse

X Marks the Spot

On 4/11/2020 at 7:32 AM, dannybown said:

is anyone having issues with this script on dragon slayer? It keeps trying to complete the maze part over and over

The script doesn't support previously started quests, if it goes straight to the maze, it means the quest has already been started; it can be continued in debug mode if you drop any keys it already obtained

14 hours ago, BarreBarry said:

Does this script auto-buy required items from GE or shops?

Yes

13 hours ago, Juiced308 said:

Hi Token, 

First of all this is a fantastic script. A++

Don't ask me why, but I was babysitting Doric's quest and saw that the bot bought noted ores through the GE and then tried giving them to Doric. It then looped here and attempted to give him noted ores over and over. I let it sit for about 3 attempts before pausing the script and unnoting them myself. 

Thanks

Edit: Strange. I tried Doric's quest again with another account and it bought ores from GE and deposited them in the bank and then withdrew them as ores. 

I'll push an update shortly to make sure that's not happening :doge: 

7 hours ago, Token said:

I'll push an update shortly to make sure that's not happening :doge: 

Hey Token, I did realize that I did not have enough gp earlier and stopped the script at the GE. I bought the ores and restarted it. If I had to guess, it was there that it didn't successfully make the check to make sure ores weren't noted.

Cheers

during dwarf cannon quest it got stuck here

[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:36:08 AM]: position: [x=2562, y=3457, z=0]; next: Dwarf Cannon; queue: 8; member: true; mirror: false; input: false, resized: false
[INFO][Bot #1][04/12 10:36:08 AM]: running quest: Dwarf Cannon; current stage: 1

it would not repair the railings , i manually did the repair and then continued the script and it proceeded properly

please fix this , it caused my account to repeatedly talk to the captain for over 6 hours while i was sleeping , if i get banned , i'm going to thank you

Regards,