Stealth Quester

Token

2 minutes ago, 401gaming said:

seems to be working now. wasnt working before because i had the bank set to tab 2. i manually clicked on the left most tab and it started working

i figured it out. i was on the second bank tab. i clicked on the all tab and it started working! my mistake there

The client is having some issues with bank tabs, that's not supposed to happen. I believe it's fixed if you run it on the dev build here 

PS: make sure the placeholders are disabled when running on mirror mode, that's a different issue for which we need a mirror mode update

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

I did The Depths of Despair first then I did mountain daughter, the bot tried to bank the book obtained from tdod for over 5 minutes, should make the bot drop the book after reading it and before going down the cave entrance or after the quest even. i think it would save from bans, i hope i dont get banned from this

Edited by MaxGoldNMZ
a good reason

17 hours ago, MaxGoldNMZ said:

I did The Depths of Despair first then I did mountain daughter, the bot tried to bank the book obtained from tdod for over 5 minutes, should make the bot drop the book after reading it and before going down the cave entrance or after the quest even. i think it would save from bans, i hope i dont get banned from this

I've pushed an update for the script to drop all 16 possible to obtain books from the Arceuus library including the one required during the quest, I believe it should be fixed now

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Token said:

I've pushed an update for the script to drop all 16 possible to obtain books from the Arceuus library including the one required during the quest, I believe it should be fixed now

Great update! I haven't gotten banned (yet) on the account this occurred on! Great for all my account needs!