Stealth Quester

Token

16 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

There is a bug while starting the client of kourend,

The bot can't get through the dialog while talking to veo

Was it the dialogue on zeah or the initial dialogue in port sarim?

2 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

How many quests should i do in a row / in a day without drawing enough attention for a ban?

I usually do 1-2 quests myself, with skilling between

3 minutes ago, lifetimekiller said:

what are the lowest combat requirements ?

Depends on quest, most of them can be done on level 3's. Easiest ways to get some levels is doing quests like Witch's House. After you have 24 HP from Witch's House there shouldn't be any issues completing quests like Fight Arena, Tree Gnome Village etc. with air strike.

20 minutes ago, WindRunner said:

Hi! I have a question, I purchased this thinking it would be a great help! Which, it has per se, but not for my main acc, which is an ironman. What do i do with ironman accs? Is there a list of all the items that are required for each quest? can I edit those items, say like food and pots?

There is an iron man mode currently in development (press F5 on the GUI), right now it only supports 5 quests on which it automatically gathers required items. Other quests should work, but only if you already have the required items. If there are any items missing, the script will attempt to go buy them from the GE, but if you plan to obtain these items then you can open the logger and check what items it attempts to buy, it will print the entire list before going to GE. There are no potions required atm, but the food can be set on the GUI.

• Heart 1