Stealth Quester

Token

I just purchased the bot and it has failed to finish 2 quests of the like 5 I've tried so far, gets stuck on the very end of "Client of Kourend", It teleports to falidor and just sits there when the all it needs is to go to port Sarim teleport and talk to the guy again, this isn't a big deal as it's at the very end of the quest, but if your chain running quests while AFK it completely stops the entire train so a big issue. The other quest "Waterfall Quest" gets to the end with the pillars and just sits afk, this is a huge issue as Waterfall Quest is essential for any combat account, I would like these to get fixed or perhaps tell me if I'm doing something incorrectly, it has all the required items.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:12 PM, Token said:

Try stealth injection, mirror mode client has had many errors for a long time

That's rather weird, I'll see if I can reproduce it

The quest is already started according to the logger, which is not supported on all quests atm

Try stealth injection, mirror mode client has always been unstable

Even in stealth it wont walk from the falador teleport spot for me

1 hour ago, enigmas said:

I just purchased the bot and it has failed to finish 2 quests of the like 5 I've tried so far, gets stuck on the very end of "Client of Kourend", It teleports to falidor and just sits there when the all it needs is to go to port Sarim teleport and talk to the guy again, this isn't a big deal as it's at the very end of the quest, but if your chain running quests while AFK it completely stops the entire train so a big issue. The other quest "Waterfall Quest" gets to the end with the pillars and just sits afk, this is a huge issue as Waterfall Quest is essential for any combat account, I would like these to get fixed or perhaps tell me if I'm doing something incorrectly, it has all the required items.

We had some issues with Veos being moved around by jagex on recent updates, I'll push some code to fix it again. Where is it sitting at the end of Waterfall Quest? Is it outside the throne room or inside? What's printed in the logger?

36 minutes ago, rjames94 said:

Even in stealth it wont walk from the falador teleport spot for me

I'll push a fix shortly

10 minutes ago, sicknessx9 said:

Is there an option for 7 quest point to circumvent the grand exchange limit  without using the grand exchange, like Cook's Assistant, Sheep Shearer, and Romeo and Juliet?

It would be way more convenient not to port over the gold from another account for the quests. Thank you!

Yes, there is an iron man mode in development if you press F5 on the GUI, it will automatically gather required items for a few quests (5 atm)

33 minutes ago, Turkoize said:

@Token

on mtd quest, gets stuck using rope on the boulder 

https://gyazo.com/068a5dd923a63cb193d283b0fc5f23a3

doesn't use the correct boulder

There only seems to be one boulder there, but my first guess is the character had to be within 2 tiles of it when using the rope, otherwise it will receive a "I can't reach that message". I pushed some code to make sure it's right next to the boulder when attempting to tie the rope, let me know if you still encounter this error.

On 2/20/2019 at 7:33 PM, Token said:

Yes, there is an iron man mode in development if you press F5 on the GUI, it will automatically gather required items for a few quests (5 atm)

This is amazing, thank you.

Also, Client of Kourend. As soon as I click run, it buys the required items, teleports to Falador and just stands there.

8 hours ago, Jacareverde said:

This is amazing, thank you.

Also, Client of Kourend. As soon as I click run, it buys the required items, teleports to Falador and just stands there.

Should be fixed now

5 hours ago, igmaulz said:

can you have this bot increase the price at which it tries to buy things? Im sitting here waiting over 20 minutes for something to purchase from g.e...

Sure, which items aren't buying?

4 hours ago, hotcosby123 said:

Is there a way for it to use items from your bank instead of buying from Grand exchange?

i bought this and want to use on my iron man, but it keeps depositing the items needed for the quest and trying to buy from GE.

It checks the items you already have before going to GE, it won't buy anything if you already have everything it requires but this includes teleport tabs and enchanted jewelry for some quests. There is a special iron man mode in development if you press F5 on the GUI which will automatically gather the required items for a few quests. You can also see what items it's missing if you open the logger on top right corner of the client under settings, it will print a list of items it attempts to buy before going to GE.