Stealth Quester

Token

31 minutes ago, Token said:

Yes but you really need all items including enchanted jewelry and teleports tabs. It's not worth using on ironmen because the itemrequirements are too strict, there is a special ironman mode in development but only 5 quests are supported atm

Ah okay no worries, I'll check back in with the bot if you ever decide to add more quests to the ironman mode. thanks for your quick response. 

• Boge 1

Worked fine yesterday, now that i tried starting up witchers potion and Waterfall quest (waterfall quest first) it has been running around in circles for about 12 min now. From GE to goblin village and then back to lumbridge. now its on wolf white mountain for second time doing same loop. Not sure what's causing this either.

EDIT: It seems it died inside the cave (normal) but couldn't figure out how to get back i guess.

Edited by Rambooning

1 minute ago, Rambooning said:

Worked fine yesterday, now that i tried starting up witchers potion and Waterfall quest (waterfall quest first) it has been running around in circles for about 12 min now. From GE to goblin village and then back to lumbridge. now its on wolf white mountain for second time doing same loop. Not sure what's causing this either.

Were any of the quests previously started?

3 minutes ago, Rambooning said:

nope, fresh account. just edited my text and i died inside the cave. now it has no idea what to do so it runs around in circles.

Try running Witch's House before any quests with boss fights, this will prevent deaths, deathwalking is not supported on most quests

On 2/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, salagaland said:

Every quest on every account gets me banned. I have plenty of other bots that work fine and this used to work as well I have tried every way of checking every other bot that I use and this is the only one that results in bans. I cant work out whether its because I run it in stealth injection, or could there be another possible reason that anyone knows of? Thank you for the help

current account im botting has over 70qp from this script. how many hours a day are you botting?

7 hours ago, baileyr12 said:

Jagex fucked us again on client of korend....with todays update they moved the boat back to port sarim, but in a new location:

e8e91229465c794676dbc432b6b48912.png

Will push an update shortly

5 hours ago, ethanstewart91 said:

I'm having quite an issue starting Dragon Slayer. I have the requirements, but it doesn't seem to start. Any ideas why this might be happening? 

It's currently only supported on P2P worlds, and it also requires 32 QP to start, it should print more info in the logger

4 hours ago, ninjajesse94 said:

just the rfd part for me and i cant figure out how to connect weapon every time i do it just doesnt do itand puts in bank maybe im retarded... :/

Select the gear preset you created on the right side of every quest you want to run