Stealth Quester

Token

31 minutes ago, AnonymousBotter said:

Hi. I purchased this bot for my ironman. But i noticed that it aint ironman friendly. Even though i have all the items in my inverntory the bot still wanna buy all the supplies from grand exchange. Or am i doing something wrong?

You need to press F5 to enable it.

On 2/2/2019 at 2:46 PM, Protoprize said:

Possibly, but I remember him saying that he doesn't know if the team finally fully addressed it or not :/ 

Imo, after testing on my own, all my injection accounts get banned within a week max, if not a day, my mirror mode accounts are still going perfectly fine running the same scripts, on the same machine, same proxy provider, same breaking times, same skills etc (including your script :D )

I just don't trust injection being 'undetectable' now

Patrick adressed it in the most recent update.

The people here complaining about bans etc clearly don't know how to run a script safely. I've used this on many of my own accounts and never once had a ban right after using it. Be smart, be safe and you will be fine. Babysit the bot and help it if it makes any mistakes, don't just start it up with a questing list then leave it for an hour then come back and cry when you get banned because the bot got stuck in a situation where you could of clearly helped it.

On 2/9/2016 at 4:04 PM, Token said:

thread1.pngthread2.pngthread3.pngthread4.pngthread5.png

Bug report template (please post at least the whole logger contents)

If there is an error in the logger containing "NoClassDefFound" that is not related to the script and can be fixed by restarting your client

World type: [F2P/P2P/DMM/Other]

Client type: [Stealth Injection/Mirror mode]

Logger contents: [Click "Settings" on top right corner of the client, select "Toggle Logger", copy paste the entire logger text]

Description: [What is not working]

Stats required  to run all quests

36 Woodcutting
30 Ranged
31 Crafting
18 Slayer
10 Fletching
20 Mining
20 Smithing (you will get 29 from the knights sword so this is not needed) 
21 Firemaking
41 Cooking
10 Fishing
25 Thieving

7 Quest Points

Reveal hidden contents

Cook's Assistant
Doric's Quest
Goblin Village

Ava's Accumulator

Reveal hidden contents

The Restless Ghost
Ernest The Chicken
Priest In Peril
Animal Magnetism

NMZ

Reveal hidden contents

Imp Catcher
Witch's Potion

Witch's House
Waterfall Quest
Lost City
Fight Arena
Vampire Slayer

Mithril Gloves

Reveal hidden contents

Cook's Assistant
Goblin Diplomacy

Gertrude's Cat
Fishing Contest

RFD Cook Subquest

RFD Goblin Subquest

Imp Catcher

Witch's Potion

Witch's House

Waterfall Quest

Fight Arena

Vampire Slayer

RFD Dwarf Subquest

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

RFD Ogre Subquest

RFD Pirate Subquest

Demon Slayer

The Golem

Shadow of the Storm

RFD Evil Dave Subquest

F2P Quests

Reveal hidden contents

Cook's Assistant
Imp Catcher
Witch's Potion
Doric's Quest
Romeo and Juliet
Goblin Diplomacy
Rune Mysteries
The Restless Ghost
Sheep Shearer
Pirate's Treasure
Prince Ali Rescue
The Knight's Sword
Vampire Slayer

Demon Slayer

Ernest The Chicken

All

Reveal hidden contents

Cook's Assistant
Imp Catcher

Witch's Potion

Doric's Quest

Romeo and Juliet

Goblin Diplomacy

Rune Mysteries

The Restless Ghost

Sheep Shearer

The Knight's Sword

Pirate's Treasure

Vampire Slayer

Ernest The Chicken

Witch's House

Druidic Ritual

Dwarf Cannon

Fishing Contest

Gertrude's Cat

RFD Cook Subquest

RFD Goblin Subquest

Waterfall Quest

Lost City

Fight Arena

Jungle Potion

Plague City

Priest In Peril

RFD Dwarf Subquest

Tribal Totem

Hazeel Cult

Clock Tower

Elemental Workshop I

Big Chompy Bird Hunting

RFD Ogre Subquest

Animal Magnetism

RFD Pirate Subquest

The Golem

Demon Slayer

Shadow of the Storm

RFD Evil Dave Subquest

Prince Ali Rescue

abny way i could get a trail before i buy?

1 hour ago, TutIslander said:

Patrick adressed it in the most recent update.

The people here complaining about bans etc clearly don't know how to run a script safely. I've used this on many of my own accounts and never once had a ban right after using it. Be smart, be safe and you will be fine. Babysit the bot and help it if it makes any mistakes, don't just start it up with a questing list then leave it for an hour then come back and cry when you get banned because the bot got stuck in a situation where you could of clearly helped it.

I might give it a go then soon, the main thing worrying me is how I manage to get less bans on mirror mode, when I use the same exact techniques, scripts and everything else that comes along with Botting on osrs right now!

The only logical explanation that comes to my head after like 3 months of testing is that stealth injection isn't as safe as everyone says! orrrrr I could just be really unlucky 

And definitely, people coming here and complaining about bans are unaware of the practices they need to take when botting 

@Protoprize no you are definitely right in thinking that Mirror mode is safer. The fact that you are botting on the Original OSRS client and not a stealth injection into whatever client they use for stealth makes it a lot safer.

2 hours ago, AnonymousBotter said:

I tried. Still doesnt work. Cant the bot quest without teleports? Cuz i dont have any.

Press F4 or F5 whichever brings up the Debug GUI and enable ironman mode. Only works with some quests however I believe

• Boge 1

Dwarf Cannon doesnt work to me in mirror mode 

The logger says just this 

INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:03 PM]: starting stage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:03 PM]: starting eating thread
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:03 PM]: [DEBUG] Current quest: Dwarf Cannon
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:03 PM]: eating thread started
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:08 PM]: [DEBUG] Bank attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:08 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:09 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Hammer
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:11 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Varrock teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:14 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Games necklace

It just focus the games necklace and stops acting.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, ilikecheating said:

[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:08 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to get items from bank. Attempt 0
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:09 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Hammer
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:11 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Varrock teleport
[INFO][Bot #1][02/04 06:48:14 PM]: [DEBUG][BANKING] Attempting to withdraw item: Games necklace

Be sure to run at 50ms. Otherwise the bot skips tasks

On 2/3/2019 at 6:17 PM, AnonymousBotter said:

Hi. I purchased this bot for my ironman. But i noticed that it aint ironman friendly. Even though i have all the items in my inverntory the bot still wanna buy all the supplies from grand exchange. Or am i doing something wrong?

There's a special iron man mode in development if you press F5 on the GUI, only 5 quests featured atm where it will automatically gather items. Other than that the script can also be started in debug mode with F4 if you have items in inventory, but don't forget the requirements are quite strict for items.

On 2/3/2019 at 7:47 PM, puzzled said:

What quests don't work on mirror mode? Interested in buying it but I cba not using mirror mode and want to know what quests won't get done because of that.

I'm not sure, it's a problem with mirror mode itself, generally speaking most quests that contain dialogues may have issues

On 2/4/2019 at 1:58 AM, rsuty nickel said:

Is there support for charged jewelry? i tell it to grab ROW and Glory but i wanted them charged for after quest completion

Not atm

On 2/4/2019 at 4:57 PM, ggxgang said:

abny way i could get a trail before i buy?

Not currently handling trials

21 hours ago, ilikecheating said:

Mirror mode has always had some issues, I'm not sure if they were ever addressed, but some people seem to be able to use mirror mode if you set the delay to 50ms

2 hours ago, beton said:

I have A problem sometimes its qeusting but its stops . And do the same movements but nothing happend like the dwarf cannon qeust repair the fence it clicks on the fence but noting happends 

Is that on mirror mode?

2 hours ago, monk3y said:

Cannot type equipment item

A new GUI version is live now, it has a load equipment option instead

2 hours ago, beton said:

And when i stop and wanna start the script again does it go b1ck to the qeust because alw1ys wheb i started the script bank it goes always first to bank

Start in debug mode (press F4 on the GUI) if you want to continue a previously started quest, but make sure the bot wasn't moved/has same inventory as before stopping

New GUI is live now. Added the old option to detect and load the in game equipment as requested several times. The script is now more lightweight and uses less resources, no more external dependencies. This should also fix the problems some may have with starting the script.

7DITu9N.png

PS: Let me know if I forgot any feature from the old GUI. The debug mode and iron man mode are still on F4 and F5.

The script loads attack style and spells set on autocast (offensive) in game, make sure you set the spells/attack style before loading the worn equipment.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:42 PM, levu10 said:

any update on the null pointer exception?

The startup issues should be fixed with the new GUI, let me know if you still have issues and sorry for the delay, had quite a lot of unexpected errors with the new GUI