Stealth Quester

Token

12 hours ago, elthree said:

store owners also have the dialogues loop, on your return to veos it gets stuck in a field trying to make it around  just keeps going back and forth, along with getting stuck inside of a castle im assuming it something to do with having no run energy. and when you get to the dark altar it clicks one tile away from the altar back and forth. 

Is that walking thing happening on mirror mode?

11 hours ago, OldHatorII said:

can i deactivate teleports? use only webwalking?

Teleports are deactivated on F2P worlds and I think I removed them for iron men accounts too

8 hours ago, hjzz said:

For some reason i cant get any wep preset to work only like "rune dart to rune jevelin" if i type scim in nothing comes up

Type the beginning of the word, like "Rune scim" to find Rune scimitar

5 hours ago, Dcallon1020 said:

is this down? or if not why isn't it showing up in my scripts? i bought this a while ago and it used to be there..

It's not down, PM Maldesto if the script is missing, only he can check to see what's wrong with sales

3 hours ago, rsuty nickel said:

I started the script, it completed witches potion, waterfall, and vampire slayer but it died doing fight arena and I found it idling in lumbridge when i came back to check. Hopefully it doesnt get banned but can we please get some kind of log out failsafe if it dies so it doesnt idle?

Will add a stop and logout on death on next update

2 hours ago, shootsh said:

Script continuously skips animal magnetism and gets stuck on npc dialogue during all rdf quest

Which dialogues? Also make sure you speak to Drezel after Priest In Peril if you did it manually, Animal Magnetism requires access to Morytania which the script automatically obtains at end of Priest In Peril.

6 hours ago, Token said:

Is that walking thing happening on mirror mode?

Teleports are deactivated on F2P worlds and I think I removed them for iron men accounts too

Type the beginning of the word, like "Rune scim" to find Rune scimitar

It's not down, PM Maldesto if the script is missing, only he can check to see what's wrong with sales

Will add a stop and logout on death on next update

Which dialogues? Also make sure you speak to Drezel after Priest In Peril if you did it manually, Animal Magnetism requires access to Morytania which the script automatically obtains at end of Priest In Peril.

I dont use mirror mode, stealth injection. 

FYI- The waterfall quest could use some work.  Sometimes it will just stand there and take a beating from skeletons and moss giants part of the quest.  It sometimes just sits idle at Glarial's Tomb and does nothing and after a minute maybe it will continue the quest.  I have seen it a couple times clicking the skeletons in the area and fights them.  Could use a fix IMO.

• Boge 1

17 hours ago, rsuty nickel said:

Could you consider observatory quest? it gives great crafting exp only requiring 10 crafting, great for exp for animal mag!

Yes I'll take a look at it

12 hours ago, JustPixels said:

Can you add a fail safe that if the account dies it will logout? The script in its current state will usually end up spam clicking something upon death. That's just a ban waiting to happen. Using injection mode.

Yes, working on it